my sungie <//3

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't think we should continue" minho said as he took a long drag of his ciggerate and then leaned back against the wall of a random abandoned house which they had chosen as their hideout for the night.

"Continue what?" Jisung asked as he took the ciggerate from the latter, "this" Minho said and closed his eyes. A silence fell upon them.

"Why?" Jisung questioned and stood up, discarding the ciggerate. Minho shook his head and stayed seated on the ground. "You killed your brother, sung" the said male rolled his eyes and crouched in front of Minho, grabbing his shirt's collar harshly. "It was either him or you" he spat and Minho scoffed, "you killed your own brother, how can I fucking trust you with my life"

"Do you not get it?!" Jisung stood up as he rubbed his temple, "I killed him, so you could live" he said and Minho laughed, "and what if it was, you or me instead, would you kill yourself" jisung didn't answer but Minho took the silence as his answer.

Minho stood up and took his bag, ready to walk away, "don't" jisung mumbled and Minho turned to him with a raised brow, "I'll gladly die, if that would mean you could live" he said and looked up at the older with glossy eyes.

"I would do everything in my power, if you could live. But do you really think you can live without me?" Jisung said as he stepped closer to Minho, and caressed his cheeks, "i fucking love you, and that is why I'm ready to do anything for you" he said and letted his head fall in the crook of Minho's neck.

"I'll learn to live without you, my sungie" minho said with a love sick smile on his face. Jisung looked at him but before he could say anything, he felt a sharp knife stab him in the stomach. He stumbled back, away from his lover, the very person who had just stabbed him.

"Cut!!"

Minho and jisung broke out of their characters and sat on the floor as some makeup staff came to touch up their make-ups.

"Good work guys!!" Their director said as he made his way to them. "Thanks" jisung said and passed a smile to him.

"Felt like you were actually talking to each other, since y'all decided to keep your real names" one of the makeup staff, hyunjin commented as he laughed.

"That was the reason we kept the real names, right?" Minho said as he raised a brow towards his boyfriend who was already looking at him, "of course" jisung added.

<3
Idk what was this, i just wanted to post this, it had been rotting in my notes from like stone age.

Thanks for reading!!<3
I love you!! <3