🎄| Rules

☃️ PARTICIPANTS ☃️

☃️ PARTICIPANTS ☃️

1. Be kind to fellow participants and judges! We are a hate-free community. :)

2. No bullying someone for their story or anything else. We want to note that we will accept LGBTQ+ books without hesitation, and we encourage people to submit books depicting their personal struggles. If you have an issue with this, our awards probably aren't for you!

3. You can only submit one book per category, and up to 2 books overall. Submitting your profile to Best Profile counts as an "entry," despite it not being a book.

4. Be patient while waiting for responses or results. We're human too!

5. Password is your favorite gift you've received for a holiday.

6. Do not try to bribe judges or the host.

7. Only books in English will be accepted. Most judges can only speak English, so this is just making sure everything can be understood.

8. You'll be judged on quality and creativity. Do not contest the results with the judge if you do not win—they picked who won fair and square!

9. The deadline for forms to be submitted will be November 30th, 11:59 pm EST. We hope to have results released some time near Christmas.

☃️ JUDGES ☃️

1. Be kind to fellow judges and to participants! We are a hate-free community :)

2. You must be okay with judging LGBTQ+ books. As for mature books, if you have certain triggers or things you're not okay with reading, please let us know. We will work to make you comfortable.

3. Each judge will judge anywhere from 2-4 categories. These will be small and pretty easy to judge.

4. Judges are required to join the Writers of Astania Discord server to communicate with the host effectively.

5. When you apply to be a judge, you must already be in our Discord server because that is where all our communication will be done. It is too difficult for us to organize the judges outside of a group chat.

6. Do not accept bribes from participants, and if you receive one, report it to us immediately. Also, do not give any special privilege to people you may know.

7. Password is your favorite holiday movie.

8. You must be able to finish your judging in a little less than a month. We aim to release results on December 25th, and applications close November 30th.

As payment for judging, you will receive some kind of a shoutout from the community. You will also receive a special role in our Discord server, and follows from the people in the categories you're judging.

☃️ PAYMENT ☃️

1. Follow the community and your judges. We're looking for lots of new members to join the Astania Community!

2. Promote our awards on your Message Board, and make sure to announce it to your followers. This is to get the word out there!

3. Add our awards book to your library and a public reading list so you receive important updates about the awards, and so we can reach more Wattpaders.

4. [OPTIONAL FOR PARTICIPANTS] Join our community Discord. Here, we offer supportive writers, writing advice, sprints, fun events, and more! We will also provide updates before they're announced on Wattpad. Link in bio (https://discord.gg/astania).