❄️ WINNERS: Best Blurb ❄️

FIRST PLACE:
with a score of 188/200...

No. 62 Claremond Street by RookWri78

12-year-old Anthony Banks is everything his brother is not. Short. Plain. Timid. And not a single ounce of superpowers. However, he's elated when they move in to the home of his dreams this summer: no more bullies and fiery nuns. And no more evil Diselhock.

Well, until he finds a corpse embedded in the living room wall. Wrapped in dark, slimy ivy.

16-year-old Thomas Banks has not yet gotten over the arson that had killed his parents five years ago. Not when their guardian Keith Diselhock's been hanging it over his head like the sword of Damocles. But not anymore, at least. He's managed to secure a deal; all they have to do is not cause trouble.

Piece of cake, right?

With the ghastly corpse in their new home, reemerging friends & foes, and a sinister ice cream truck that keeps the neighbors out of sight, will Tony and Tom live peacefully in this "pristine" neighborhood?

SECOND PLACE:
with a score of 174/200...

The Gathering Dark by Aravis-Brightspell

Jessica Jennings is a paranormal writer with a strange specialty: she's an interviewer for the dead. But a typical assignment at an old mansion on Halloween turns out to be more than she could handle, in the person of Claude Elburke, a renowned pianist. The catch: Claude has been dead for more than a hundred years, tormented by the house's sinister spirits, and an ancient, malevolent evil.

THIRD PLACE:
with a score of 167/200...

The Five Cursed Witches: Volume 1 - Zoe, the Witch of Innocence by High_Priestess_Elena

All Zoe wishes for is to one day be able to run barefoot through grass, but she knows it's a dream that will never come true. Ever since she was born, she's been unable to touch anything living without it instantly dying. It's a curse that she would do anything to get rid of but that her coven considers their best weapon. They have been asking her from time to time to kill potential threats to the coven since she was fourteen and it has become time for it again. 

The target this time is a witch hunter that has been killing witches from the coven. It's a task, that albeit dangerous, seems easy enough to Zoe. That is until she looks into the eyes of the witch hunter's son and realises that he is her mate.

Winners, please DM us (AstaniaCommunity) for your sticker.

Thank you to everyone for entering the Astania Mini-Awards and letting us have a glimpse of your fantastic stories! Happy holidays, and we hope to see you in our next awards!