Chapter 18

Kellam watch Selah turn on her back before her eyes open. She stretched like a cat before wrapping her arm around his waist.

"How are you feeling?"

"Well rested. How is everything going?"

"The Silver Knights are here."

"What?" Selah sit up fast. "So it was true! How many are there?"

"Alot. Its seems to grow over the years."

"That's wonderful news!"

"Not so fast." He pull her back down on the bed. "We're in no rush."

"But I need a bath."

"We're going to the pond. Everywhere is occupied by men."

"So?"

"My Queen won't be around them if I'm not there. Plus we need water and we have to go down and get it."

"Are you jealous Kellam?"

"No."

"Yes you are." She stroke his chest with a huge grin. "It's looks good on you. Now come were going to the pond. I've never seen it at night."

Kellam watch her got off the bed and wonder what got into her.  She has changed alot but it's a good change.

"You coming or not?"

He get off the bed and walk to the window. He wrap his arms around her before jumping from the window. Selah hate when he does that but she trust him enough for letting him just from a window with her. There's no relationship without trust after all.

Kellam land on his feet and they hurry out the back gate.

"This is kind of scary."

"During a blood moon all matter of evil came out to play. Its safe for us in the woods."

They got to the cave opening and he pull back the greenery. The atmosphere was different from the outside world. It was still magical, the sky clear as day.

"Finally I can get rid of all this grime." She strip and dive into the water. "Are you joining me?"

"I don't think that's appropriate."

"I'm your Queen Kellam. You've seen it all already."

He slip off his boots and get out of his garments. He walk into the water and Selah swim over to him.

"Much better."

"This is nice." Selah unbraid his hair letting it fall around his shoulders. "We should do this more often."

"So we were having the baby talk the other day."

"You remember that? You were half asleep."

"Of course I remember." She wrap her arms around his neck. "What's important to you is important to me. I too dream of a family. I want that family with you."

Kellam stroke her cheek tenderly. "Thank you. Thank you for everything Lady Selah."

He press his lips to hers.