The Bartender

Hi! Yup!, tequila please!, Lala replied smiling at the girl and thinking what to do next to hook her up into coming to her room and have sex with her. She waited and the girl was about to sign off for the day. Another guy came in and kissed Ramona on the cheek. He said he'll fill in for her so that she can check out for the night. It's her birthday and he said that she needs it anyway. Ramona was happy and called the guy Gino. Gino is somewhat different from any other men I know. He is a man but he wore black nail polish, it looked like it, maybe because it's a bit dark at the pub and his hair was sticking out like if a lizard would fall into the hard sticking strands of hair it could instantly die from them.

Alright, I was observing the two from where I am seated like maybe 20 feet away or so, since I sat on the far end away from the bartender. The girl tender hehe! since she's the bartender looked at me and smiled sweetly which was my cue to come in and escort her home. Or maybe have sex somewhere and do my thing to every girl I do to make them feel special, loved and adored. I think girls are furious when they are about to be cut or minced to pieces but the thrill, libido or excitement of it makes one feel intoxicated. Near death experience is always scary but breathtaking especially when you live to tell the story and you have a scar to brag or get freaky about always. I am not a fighter but a lover. Romance is my thang and cutting is my game. Hehe! Okay here we go!
Ramonie or whatever this girl's name was and I are seen on her apartment just about a couple of minutes ride from Sylt Pub and also near Silva's hotel room. Hmm! I don't always forget my loves names. I could feel and smell from this far Silva's perfume, shampoo and sweat from where I'm fucking Ramonie. I was thinking about her when I'm screwing the girl tender. She was moaning loud enough to wake up a neighborhood and it's kind of annoying. I need to make her tired so she's asleep when I do my thing. Ramonie was drinking hard liquor, it was whiskey I think and I caught up with some pill to make me high like a bottle of 'em which Denise gave me two days ago as a gift after she left to Berlin.

I crushed some to Ramonie's drink after round three of our sexing and waited for to pass out. Sometimes I'm getting tired of these girls using me to fill out their voids for sex and my flattery. It's kind of disgusting really. But I don't know if I were the one who's really evil or them who use me for fun, sex and a one night stand for them to forget their lonely, boring and shitty life. And it's the same with falling in love, whether you're good or bad, hot or ugly, it doesn't make a difference at all. Sex is just sex and love isn't sometimes part of it all but libido to past the time.

Ramonie fell asleep or is she just sleeping, because her breathing is shallow and like she's about to die, so I got my scalpel and surgical knife to start my prep and cut her right away. I think she's too stoned to feel the pain anyway. True enough she just screamed damn loud and then stopped since she isn't breathing. Ramonie, hey!, so as not to caught in the room with her in all this crap and her tissue. I ate the skin and swallowed it right away without munching its juices, sweat and not even able to smell her skin, her perfume, body soap or what. Damn!, damn!, Lala thought walking pretty much agitated when she wasn't able to savor the moment since Ramonie eventually died or maybe passed out even before she could hear her scream longer. The sex was great but so sudden. I need to hook up with Silva fast or I'll act nuts the whole week.

A girl who was known to everyone here as Ramona Deville, was a bartender for Sylt Pub, is found dead at her apartment this morning with her arm profusely bleeding because of a weird cut on her fore arm. The cut was about two inches wide and an inch deep. Her body will be checked by our city crime forensics lab. today. For more details tune in to News Flash 24/7. Let's check on with some of the locals and here with us is Joe Crow, a manager and owner at Sylt Hotel for 25 years now. Joe is now in front of the camera and telling a story about a guy who asked him about a place to stay for the night. Since he hadn't seen him before at Sylt, he suspects that this odd guy would be Ramona's killer. There hasn't been any murders ar Sylt for more than 20 years now. And it's hard to accept that Ramona would die like this. Gino was also interviewed and he mentioned that it wasn't a man her best friend was with but a woman with a auburn hair, about 5'11" tall and pretty. Maybe she was the one who killed Ramona, Gino added getting pretty emotional now.

Silva was about to get out of the bath when Lyn turned on the television and saw Sylt News and it's about the bartender that got stabbed to death at her own apartment last night. Silva felt eerie and she wanted to check the body out so she quickly wore clothes but not her typical formal work clothes but a hoodie and sweat pants and sneakers complimenting the color of her get up, then run to Ramona's apartment that was just a couple of foot from her hotel room. It isn't weird and coincidental.

The killer knows that I'm here and I'm investigating her kills. But it's too obvious, abrupt and unlike her. Laura would check out on her victim first, have sex with her and then cut her. But with this girl, she was desperate, like she needed it than be obsessed with her. Ramona was just an option since there's none there to keep her feel alive or sane. She liked or loved someone but she was waiting for the right moment to strike. But this girl was not in the way but in the perfect time for her to pour her need or attention, love and sex. She's here and maybe she had gone to somewhere too. Laura wouldn't want to be caught. She wouldn't, I repeatedly said to myself while calculating Laura's every move.