𝓿𝓲𝓲. nel's birthday

CHAPTER SEVEN!
nel's birthday
written12.8.23  |  not-proofread

Warnings: This is going to be a very long chapter! + If a scene in is in italics it means it's a flashback!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH!" ALEXIS SCREAMED as Nel walked into her room with a goofy grin on the girl's face. "Oh my god. You're almost an adult now." Alexis frowned making Nel laugh.

"I know. I have one more year of freedom before I have to take life seriously," Nel groaned. "I know Mom and Dad are going to kick me and Paul to the curb the minute I turn eighteen. I think the only reason they haven't kicked Paul out is because of me." Nel sighed.

"Let's not think about that! It's your birthday! We have a few hours before your party." Alexis grinned making Nel shake her head with a smile. Nel could always count on Alexis to throw an epic party. Nel still remembers her sixteenth birthday.

"Let's party!" Jared's loud voice yelled making everyone cheer. Nel grinned as she wrapped an arm around Alexis's shoulder, admiring the party. There were so many people there. People from Port Angles were there.

"Happy birthday, my love." Alexis grinned as she pecked Nel's cheek. The two girls always joked about how they were 'married' even though everyone knew Nel had the hots for Leah Clearwater. "Go have fun! I'm going to go get a drink." Even though Alexis was fourteen, Sam trusted her enough to let her drink. Sam knew the girl knew her limits and the rules, plus he wanted to give her the childhood he never got to have.

"Are you sure you don't need help?" Nel asked making Alexis shake her head.

"Everyone here knows to stay out of my way." Nel put Alexis's hands on her cheeks letting her feel her grin before running off to the group of dancing people.

"Here you go my lady" She heard the voice of Paul Lahote who stood by one of the many beer kegs that sat around the field.

"Why thank you, kind sir." Alexis grinned before taking a large gulp. "Why aren't you out there dancing? Wait you know what? Come on. We're going to go dance." Paul groaned but let Alexis drag him to the dancing people nonetheless. Alexis could feel how tense Paul was and placed her hands on his waist and made him sway with her. "Come on, Paul. Let loose! There you go!" Alexis grinned as Paul started to dance with her. Alexis would be lying if she said she didn't used to have the hots for Paul when she was a pre-teen but now getting to know him, she loved him like a brother.

    .          .              .