Chapter Seven

Nyla Johnson
Pov:

"Good morning gorgeous," I said singing and dancing around the house cleaning.

"Aunty Mary you did your big one," I said some her.

I took Tremani to basketball practice he has been doing so well improving in everything the coach teaches him. I and Taurus told him to keep those grades up cause once those drip it's no more basketball. My baby going to be a basketball player I don't care about those other kids on the court cause he has my focus. Taurus is such a sweetheart buying me flowers and food and always checking up on me.

I heard a big crash making me go and grab my gun inside the draw. I leaned down so whoever would not see me. I heard footsteps then it stopped someone grabbed me up and turned around it was Asia.

"Get off me," I said elbowing her in the stomach she dropped me to the ground I ran to the back she was following.

"So you going leave me for that man Nyla" She says.

"I did everything for you I loved you," Asia says.

"I don't care," I said shooting at her.

Taurus Bartlett
Pov:

I walked up to the house with some flowers in my hand and saw the door was cracked. Nyla would never leave her door open then gunshots rang off making me pull mine out walked in Asia was lying on the floor holding her chest.

"Baby," I said running over to Nyla and grabbing her gun.

"She tried to hurt me again," Nyla says hugging me.

"It's okay mama go upstairs and pack a bag," I said did what I told her I called up my boys Asia laced there coughing up blood.

"She got you before me huh now hope to meet the man above," I said.

"I go-t someone for ya-ll" She says laughing closing her eyes Nyla came back down and didn't even look at Asia.

Author-

💬-

(Vote/Comment)