Chapter Sixteen

Taurus Bartlett
Pov:

I pulled up to my house turning down the music. I thought I was bugging but I saw Crystal banging on my front seem like she was yelling people were just outside watching her. Why the hell is she near my house I know she wants to be in our son's life but this is not how wants to start this shit.

"Crystal stop banging on my door," I said walking up to her my chains dangling on my neck making me hold them.

"Your girl is very fucking disrespectful," She says pointing in my face.

"Get your fucking hands out my face," I said pushing her hands away from me.

"So see you got someone playing mother to my child but if was me you be mad," She says yelling she loves to make a scene.

"That's your problem you didn't want to step up and be a mother someone else did. You should be glad someone did that cause Tremani kept asking where his mother at but your bitch ass did up and leave for nigga just use you for all that little bits of money to find out he has a wife. Left me for someone who never cared about you but let me tell someone thing I have someone loving me and my son so whatever you and my sister have planned keep that shit to yourself"I said opening my front door and leaving her outside screaming.

"I hate you Taurus" Crystal banged on the door.

Nyla Johnson
Pov:

"Mama" I heard Taurus's voice making me come out of the living room I saw all in his face that he made cause of the way his nose twitched and his hands just moved.

"See this why never wanted her around now she coming to my house disturbing my peace and my lady too. Where my son lay his head now want come back in his life just for some money but she better be ready for court cause that's where her going back to dealing with me"Taurus says the banging got louder making me run to the door and snatch it opened.

She tried through a punch at me but hit me right in the eye. She went to the hood of her eye but I got her so good and have those two-piece combos to her body yeah maybe bitch won't bang on no door anymore.

"Damn her ass getting handle"

"Welp that's her problem she came to start shit so she came finished it"

"I know her eye hurt"

"Always a bitter baby mama" I heard the police silence then Taurus grabbed me up.

"Bitch now want to start any more drama," I said.

"Calm down Nyla," Taurus says putting me in the house.

"You going to jail," She says laughing pointing at me.

"Watch me get out the next day and do you more dirty," I said putting my hair in a ponytail and Taurus grabbed me up again.

"What say ma calm your shit" He says kissing my lips then the police came to the door.

"Pops" Tremani hugged me.

"What happening here" Tremani says hugging Nyla.

"Ma you going have come with me," He says to Nyla.

"She came on our property," Taurus says.

"Welp she coming," He says Nyla kissed me and Tremani while Nyla walked out and Crystal dumb ass laughing.

"My mother didn't do anything bruh," Tremani says.

💭-

Fell In Love All Over AgainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara