Chapter Eleven

Nyla Johnson
Pov:

Dear Dairy:

My mental health is better and started forgetting everything that has happened in the past. I'm soon about to open my shop this going to be big for me I have been selling my cakes in a shop just outside my parent's home. Mane this man has me falling deep for him with the flowers and cute gifts he sends he cute and I'm finally meeting Ms.Stacie as his girlfriend.

"Bubba hurry up," I said yelling for Tremani.

"Ma I have to look fresh," Tre says posing.

"Boy bye," I said grabbing my birkin.

"Is pops coming?"Tre asked holding the door for me.

"I don't know Bubba," I said starting the car up.

"Uh I miss him," He says me too.

Taurus Bartlett
Pov:

"So didn't tell her you were here" Lani kept on asking me.

"Naw I want to surprise her I miss both of my babies" I said times don't get spent with Tremani like that so next week is all about him.

"Aw I can't wait to meet this girl," Lani says.

"Lani she a woman and a great one at that," Mama says pointing her finger the door opened Tre came saw me ran hugged me.

"Wassup mini-me," I said.

"Mane you here," He says my mother hugged Nyla she came over and kissed me.

"Lani this my lady Nyla and Nyla this my sister Leilani," I said they hugged each other.

"You so pretty," They said at the same time and laughed.

💭-