11

☆ 11. Chapter 11

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

11 And Su Yaxi, who had been following the development of events, looked at the one-sided situation, and a smile was bound to hang on the corner of his mouth.

。。。 Teacher, wouldn't that be bad? Xiao Xu asked a little uneasily.

The corners of Su Yaxi's lips pursed, and she frowned: "What's wrong, Queen Murphy is going to arrive at Lance Star this afternoon, and it's too late to think about anything else, and Assistant Ace has already approved my design." You just have to keep your mouth shut and do your thing.

。。。 Be.

Su Yaxi closed her eyes slightly, as long as this friendly exchange is reached, then as the designer of this mission, her fame will go to the next level, who doesn't want to become the first in the embroidery industry, only by seizing the opportunity can she become a master. She wanted to show the stubborn old guys what was trending. But first, you have to remove the obstacles that hinder all your plans. But now, she has more important things to do.

"Brother, brother, something is wrong. When it was time to eat, Wen Renlian, who had always been well-behaved, suddenly rushed in in a panic, and the light screen flashed between her arms.

In addition to the brothers and sisters at the table, there was also their mother, whose mother had always doted on Wen Renlian, and didn't care that she didn't have an image now, but just lightly reprimanded: "Don't be so reckless, what should I do if I touch it?" Sit down and eat. "

Mom, now is not the time to eat, my favorite restaurant has been closed." "

Wen Renlian has always been very concerned about Gu Si since she learned about this store, originally she just checked her orders on a daily basis, but she didn't expect the store to be closed?! What she didn't expect was that she saw the news released on the official website of Xingwang, saying that Gu Si had plagiarized Master Su Yaxi's works and had permanently banned him from opening a store, and even Gu Si would receive a fine.

Many people are scolding Gu Si for plagiarism, only Wen Renlian feels that something is wrong, Gu Si's only goods are Hanfu and hairpins, both clothing and workmanship are very comfortable, plus the shopkeeper has made a detailed introduction, saying that their history and how to wear it, are very detailed. Since she wore it, she felt that she had been a lot more energetic during this time, her mind was clearer, and of course, more importantly, they were really beautiful, every time she had dinner with friends, everyone would look at her with envy, and then rush to order after she introduced.

With such a good material and delicate embroidery, it is impossible to plagiarize.

Wen Renqian looked at the news on the Internet, and couldn't help frowning, there is a lot of scolding on the Star Internet now, and some people are even picking up Mr. Xiaoyu, the shopkeeper of Gusi, but it seems that he hasn't picked it up. They didn't know that at first, Shan Yu was unprepared for Su Yaxi's contact number, and the system said that they were very angry, so they encrypted Shan Yu's ID, and even the most powerful hackers in this technological plane could not be attacked.

Wen Renqian watched as the store he was concerned about was affixed with a big seal, and the announcement was the latest message from the owner.

Seeing the words of "justice in the hearts of the people" made Wen Renqian's heart hurt, in the case of the one-sided situation of the star network, how isolated and helpless should the shopkeeper be?