48

☆ 48. Chapter 48

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

48 "Mu Ran, I'll leave it to you next."

Mu Ran's face couldn't really be seen in the dark, but he still looked lazy and lazy when he heard his tone: "Okay, okay, for our princess Yalina, let me do anything~"

Yalina looked at this side in disgust, and then left without looking back.

"Oh, Princess Yalina is really, how can she leave a delicate little female here? Mu Ran said this, but the evil smile in his eyes was very obvious.

Shan Yu looked at the few boys who surrounded him, and these people all laughed when they heard Mu Ran's words, as if they had heard something interesting.

Coldly, Mu Ran heard such a sentence.

"Which of you brought the quest items? "

Huh? What to bring that for? "

Hey, there's no way, it looks like I'll have to search for it myself."

。。。。。。

Wen Renqian opened his eyes, and suddenly had some heart palpitations, so he got up and walked out of the tent, looked in the direction of Shan Yu, thinking that the other party should be asleep, after all, it was very late.

"Senior Wenren, why haven't you rested yet? The man at the vigil asked.

"Come out and breathe, you've worked hard. "

It's okay, it's okay, it's actually quite exciting haha. The

smeller twitched the corners of his mouth and didn't say anything.

"However, I just saw Shan Yu and Fujiaer enter the forest, why haven't they come out yet?

"Xiao Yu entered the forest? Wen Ren asked hurriedly.

"yes, I think they might be fine, but they shouldn't have gone far, they're fine.

Wen Renqian felt that something was wrong, and the feeling of palpitations became stronger: "How long have they been gone?"

"It's been a while. The two people on the night vigil looked confused and said, "Is there any problem?" "

It's okay, you keep vigil, I'll go and see."

"Oh, okay.

It's just that before Wen Renqian moved, the three of them saw Shan Yu coming out of the woods and just facing each other.

"Shan Yu, why are you alone? What about Fujiaer? Someone asked.

Shan Yu showed a simple smile and said: "He went back first haha, it's not early, I should also rest." Seeing

that there was nothing wrong with Shan Yu, Wen Renqian was relieved, so the two of them went back to their tents.

And somewhere in the woods, several people were hanging from the branches of the trees with their upper bodies on their upper bodies, and they were drifting in the breeze.

"Ahh I don't know who couldn't help but sneeze, as if they were shivering from the cold.

"Big, big brother, I, we are now, how, what to do... It's so cold... Someone muttered and looked at Mu Ran, who was being swung in the air like him, with a miserable expression.

"Shut up, how do I know what to do... Ahh Holy!! Because the range of movement was too large, Mu Ran was swinging back and forth in mid-air, and the whole person was shivering from the cold.