99

☆ 99. Chapter 99

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

99 Matt rushed back to his home, and saw the miserable scene of his family at the first glance when he entered the door, and couldn't help clenching his fists and rushed over with a roar: "You brutes!! When

Gree saw the main investigator coming, he couldn't help but smile cruelly, and he put his foot on Merry's head and said, "You'd better not act rashly, or I'll stomp on this boy's head." "

Stop!

"No...

"

Mai Rui's father has fainted, and his father is still struggling to support him, looking at Mai Rui who is lying on the ground without knowing whether he is alive or dead.

When Matt heard the other party's words, he paused suddenly, trembling and not daring to step forward, but asked with red eyes, "What do you want to do?" We don't know you at all.

"You don't know me, but you should know someone, right? Gree smiled, and then looked grim, "Gusi, do you know?"

Matt was stunned, Gu Si is Shan Yu, of course he knows this, looking at their appearance is to find Shan Yu's trouble, he can't say, Shan Yu has helped him so much, absolutely can't say, but his family...

He clenched his fists and forced himself to calm down: "Gu Si I know, but I don't know the other party well.

"Heh, I don't think you want to save your brother, do you? Are they your relatives worth it for a stranger? Say! Who is Guth exactly? Otherwise, I'll kill your family, who should I start with? Hahahaha... Gree's laughter was particularly cold and cruel in this silent atmosphere...

"Hey, master, what do you see all the time? Someone sneered and asked pretendly, his eyes full of sneer. These people are not afraid of these mecha masters, the main reason is that they don't fly mechas, they are just ruffians who don't do much, and they have no idea about the prestige of mecha masters.

The die-hard fans of Guth exploded when they heard the other party's unkind words, and they crusaded one after another: "Don't go too far, how can you talk to the master?" Gu Sike is a fifth-level mecha master, what are you? "

I'm afraid it's not that my brain can't figure it out, and I dare to find even the stubble of the fifth-level master." Those

people were a little nervous when they heard the crusade of the people around them, but the scoundrel nature of the ruffians had trained their cheeks to be super thick, and they were scolding the people around them, and they almost started to move.

Shan Yu couldn't help frowning at the scene of the bang, but he didn't care about them, just asked the person in the wheelchair: "Your arm seems to have been broken by an external force recently, right?" Someone

heard it with the tip of his ear, and shouted as if he had found some evidence: "That's right! It's because of the training you arranged that it will be like this, and you have to compensate.

"Even the master can't deny it.

"I'm not denying anything. Shan Yu glanced at them lightly, and then said, "But the strange thing is that your arm seems to have been like this since birth, right?" Have you really come to train? The

person who had been silent slowly raised his head, trembled and said hoarsely: "You... Where did you see that? "

It's nonsense, my eldest brother was obviously injured after training here, I have proof! As he spoke, he released a projection-style video showing that the person in the wheelchair had indeed been here.