• CHAPTER 15 •

"an awkward breakfast table"

RECAP

Pulling her closer, he whispered. "Please y/n. Please push me and tell me to back off."

"I don't want to." She whispered. Finally giving him.

And before they knew it, his lips landed on hers. Kissing her, as she kissed back. Moaning into the kiss.

Lifting her to wrap her legs around him, in the water, his back hit the end of the lake.

As they continued to kiss, exploring eachother completely.

Squeezing her waist, as he kissed her, y/n moaned at the feeling of his kisses trailing down to her neck. sucking and biting, taking out many sounds from her mouth.

As their lips attached once again.

They knew it was wrong.
They knew they would have to face alot.

But oh god. They couldn't help it.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Pov:Kim Y/n 🩰

Smiling to myself, as I swayed to the light music playing, its currently 8:30am. I smiled thinking of last night, me and Jungkook are now dating and we cuddled

The mere thought of it is giving me butterflies. The way he kissed me, the way he held me.

The way I felt safe and comfortable around him. All of it, it just seemed so magical.

Putting the eggs on a plate, I smiled, maybe I didn't know how to cook but, I could make some eggs and pancakes, my mother taught me how.

Suddenly, I felt two big arms wrap around me and a warm body hit my back. I smiled.

"Good morning to you too" I smiled, as he laughed into my neck, leaving kisses.

I swear he's driving me insane.

He rested his head on my shoulder, sighing.
"I can't beleive your finally mine" he said, suddenly he turned me around, kissing me and leaning on the counter, trapping me in between.

I laughed into the kiss, and then suddenly, someone cleared their throat.

"You guys too?" Jangwon said, making a disgusted face and sticking his tongue out.

"Shut up" Jungkook said, picking him up and pretending to eat him as he giggled.

"So you two are dating huh?" Hari said, coming downstairs.

"How did you-" Jungkook stopped, and looked at me.

"I um texted her-" I said, cheeks pink.

"You break my sister's heart, I break your face" Taehyung said.

"Likewise buddy boy" jungkook replied. As they laughed.

"How are we gonna tell our parents all this?" Hari suddenly asked, silencing us.

I looked at Jungkook who was already looking at me.

"We'll see when we get there" he said. Before walking away.

_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_

The sound of vendors, and children laughing filled the marketplace. Today was the last day, the group were in the outskirts. The street decorated with lights.

They were here to buy some fruits and vegetables that you don't get for cheap in the city.

Jungkook stood with Hari, paying for the fruits their mother had asked for.

When he heard his favourite laugh. Turning around with a smile. He saw Y/n. His everything ofcourse. Her hair getting braided by the village kids. As they stuck flowers in her hair.

He smiled, she looked at him, and he laughed, giving her a thumbs up, as she rolled her eyes playfully. She got up when they were done. Giving them each a candy

As they laughed and giggled, she was then pulled by him. Her everything.

"Not bad flower. You have flowers in your hair." He said laughing, making her smile.
And hug him, as he hugged back, kissing her forehead.

The sound of music hit their ears, as their head Turned towards it, to find Hari and Taehyung dancing to the music. Laughing. Y/n pulled Jungkook to the dance festival.

As they danced their hearts out.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-
  Finally they were in Seoul.
Jungkook smiled, helping Hari with her bags as he recalled, dropping y/n and Taehyung home.

-flashback-

"Home sweet home" Taehyung said, giving Hari and kiss and wishing his goodbyes.

"So." Y/n started, as Jungkook took off his helmet.

"Soo~" he continued.

"I'll see you at school? And everyday?" She said, laughing as he pulled her closer. "Don't tease me flower." He said, looking directly into her eyes.

Kissing his cheeks continuosly, he laughed, as he pulled her closer. As she kissed his entire face.

"Ahhh don't do this to me princess" he said, smiling at her. As she hugged him. "Since I didn't say it. I like you Jeon Jungkook. I like you alot." She said confessing.

"I like you too Kim Y/n" he said, before giving her a gentle kiss on her lips. She smiled.

"Thank you for a lovely weekend Rider." She said backing away from him.

"It's gonna happen again Reader" he said, as she smiled, running inside.
_-__-_-_--_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-

"Jungkook your home." Jungkooks father's voice echoed through the living room.

He never had a proper relationship with his father, for he was never around.

"Hey dad" he said, simply. Walking into the kitchen.

"I need to talk to you." His father said, his voice stern and strict.

Jungkook turned around.

"About?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Your marriage."
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_
💗: ummmm bye-

Until next time ~
-Ava <3