• CHAPTER 16 •

"denial."

RECAP:

"Jungkook your home." Jungkooks father's voice echoed through the living room.

He never had a proper relationship with his father, for he was never around.

"Hey dad" he said, simply. Walking into the kitchen.

"I need to talk to you." His father said, his voice stern and strict.

Jungkook turned around.

"About?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Your marriage."
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Pov: Jeon Jungkook 🖤

What in the actual fuck. Did he just say. "Excuse me?" I asked, did I hear correctly? My marriage? I'm fucking 20 now. I don't need a marriage.

Fuck that! I have y/n. I'm not doing that to her. To me. To us. Fuck no.

"Yes. Your marriage. With Mr Park's daughter. Chaeyoung." He said, sipping coffee. I scoffed. "No." I simply said, and was about to walk away.

"I know you've fallen for that girl." He said. Which made me stop in my tracks. I turned around. "You don't know anything 'dad'" I said emphazing on my words.

"Oh I know everything, I know your dating that middle class Girl. Kim Y/n. And how your so head over heels for a lowlife. And trust me I don't approve it." He said. Making me clench my fists in anger.

If it had to be anyone else, who said all those words about my y/n. Trust me. I would've killed them. No hesitation.

My dad scoffed. As I clenched my jaw. "My decision is final. You will Marry Chaeyoung. It's better for the busi-"

"FUCK YOUR BUSINESS!" I yelled, my yells echoing through the large living room. As I lost my temper.

I felt a sting on my cheek.

He slapped me.

"Get your shit together, and break up with her you understand?" He said. I kept looking down.

"I said something Jungkook." He said, making me look up at him. Glaring up at him, as he hit my face slightly again. "Don't fucking look at me like that you understand." He said.

"I know your 20. But I got married at 21. Both you and her can continue your university. But once married you'll take up business you understand?" He said. But all I could think about was y/n.

"I'm not marrying her." I said again. For the first time I had tears in my eyes. But I kept it in. I'm not weak. Not infront of this stranger.

"You will. Cause if you don't. I'll ruin her completely." He said before getting up. And smiling.

"Y/n, ever tell you where her father worked?" He said. Making my heart stop.

"Yes. Under me. And I can't ruin their life in a second. Okay? And imagine. All because of you." He said,pushing me with his pointer.

"You will Marry Chaeyoung,Won't you Jungkook?" He said. As I looked at him.

I can't let my y/n come on the streets, i can't ruin her family. I can't do that to her. I can't. My y/n.

I need to give her up.

I looked up at my father.
"Yes." I said. Making my mother almost let out a sob. She loved y/n. As her own. She didn't want me heartbroken. But now she couldn't even prevent it.

Hari was there, listening to the whole thing. As our dad turned to her.

"Don't worry I won't get you married. But you. And his situation are the same." He said chuckling.

"The wedding is in a month."

"No poor people will enter the Jeon home." He said before leaving. Making Hari drop on the ground crying.

I just stood there motionless.

I needed her right now.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-

Pov: Kim Y/n 🩰

I was getting ready for bed. When suddenly I heard a knock on my window. I looked to the side. And saw Jungkook, dressed in his leather jacket. All soaked in the rain.

I smiled, and ran to the window. "Jesus Christ Jeon. You'll get sick" I said as he stared at me. I took off his jacket and put it in my dryer. Thank God appa saved enough money to get that for me.

These days appas been nicer, and we even went out for dinner, I know I know.
Perfection.

I smiled at him. "You okay?" I said, wiping his hair. As he just stared at me. "Jungkook. Your worrying me." I said. My smile dropping.

He pulled me into a hug, I hugged back obviously. He was worrying me now.

"Jungkook tell me, is something wrong?" I asked, as he looked down. "Nothing I just missed you." He said, as I smiled.

"Can I stay here for the night? We can go to school tomorrow together." He said.

"But my parents-"

"They won't know I was here. Please" he said, his eyes begging me. Every action of his was now worrying me. I couldn't help but have that uneasy feeling that something was wrong.

"Um sure" I said, with a smile. I handed him some of Taehyungs clothes.

"This is mine" he said. I laughed, "oppa must've stolen em" he smiled. Going into the washroom.

After his mini shower, he came out, as I kept staring at him.

"Like what you see huh?" He said, making me look away. "No it's gross" I said,
Cheeks clearly pink. As he pulled me by my ankle towards him.

"Look at your face princess." He said, before I looked away.

"Well, ANYWAYS, i have something for you" I said, getting up. As I took the box and handed it to him.

I wanted to gift him something, i don't know what got into me. I just saw it and thought of him.

He smiled, opening the box.
A silver chain. He looked up at me. "Surprise~" I said. As he smiled.

I took it, slowly putting it on for him. He stared at me the whole time, as I kissed the chain. "This means I'll always be with you" I said smiling.

As he pulled me towards me, kissing my forehead and hugging me.

I hope he's okay..
_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-
💗: bye- busbsnnsmsmem idk what I'm writing.

Until next time ~
-Ava <3