• CHAPTER 18 •

"heartbroken"

• RECAP

"Please y/n." He said, pulling and hugging her, as she started crying into his arms. Hearing her sobs, he cried, holding her in his arms, as they both fell on their knees, trying to get as much as they can from eachothers warmth.

Love is not fair. Is it?
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Downstairs, in the university's basketball court were Hari and Taehyung.

"Your not doing this Hari" Taehyung said, holding her face as she just cried.

"I-im sorry i-" she was interrupted. "I SAID YOUR NOT DOING THIS!" he yelled, as she cried.

"I have to I'm so sorry" she said, backing away, before he could catch her, she was out of his reach.

She always has been. And it was proved today
_--_-__--_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_--_-__-_-_-_-_-_--_

Pov: Kim Y/n 🩰

Ever since that day at the rooftop. Me and Jungkook haven't been talking, not even Hari or me. Forget me, she's not even talking to Taehyung. Even he's been quiet nowadays.

I held the photo frame in my hands. The picture of Jungkook carrying me in his back, as I kissed his cheek. As an impulse. I didn't know what happened. I just threw it.

It shattered, as I cried my heart out. There was this pain in my chest that I wanted to di-sect but I just couldn't. I sobbed until I slept.

It was my routine now. University was closed for the holidays, so I just spent my days at home. Binge watching tv shows. And crying.
_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-

Pov: Jeon Jungkook 🖤

My life is fucking hell. I only drink. And cry when no one's watching. I can't eat properly, i only work out. I passed out yesterday and mom scolded at me.

But I ignored her. She didn't say a word against my father for me. And that royally pissed me off. Even Hari has been tight shut. Not saying a word.

She and Taehyung broke up, and Taehyung even hasnt spoken to me.

I groaned as I got up with another headache. The room smelt like alcohol and that's how I knew it was cleaning day.

I went downstairs after a shower, to get a glass of water, only to be met with my dad.

I ignored him, as he chuckled. "I hope your ready for tonight" he suddenly asked, as I raised my eyebrows. "For what?" I asked in a cold tone.

"My business party! You and your sister have to be there. And chaeyoung will also be there by the way." He said, smiling.

Look at this asshole. Ruined two pure relationships, joining those two broken people to unknown people and he's fucking laughing about it. Wow. Wow.

I think. I think I need a shotgun.

Whatever. "Y/n will be there." He said suddenly, making me look at him. "Don't screw up." He said. As I nodded.