Chapter 6- Zombies are out

Lin An, who had a panic attack, stayed in the cabinet for a long time before coming out. He didn't even dare to go to the door again for fear of encountering those terrible foods.

But being hungry was too uncomfortable. After carrying it for six full months, he finally couldn't bear it anymore.

Lying stiffly on the bed, Lin An's eyes were wandering. The whole zombie looked wilted and extremely pitiful.

There was a gurgling bowel sound in the stomach, which was so loud that even Xiaofu was attracted to it. He tilted his head and looked at the owner's stomach, as if wondering why there was a noise there.

Slowly, he stretched out his hand to cover his deflated belly, trying to stop the source of the sound, but the cry of hunger became louder.

"Gulu gulu gulu."

Xiaofu opened his eyes wide in shock and put his head on the edge of the bed to take a look, his bright black eyes full of curiosity.

Ignoring the dog next to him, Lin An only had one thought in his mind.

Hungry, hungry, hungry, hungry...

He hadn't eaten a meal for six months, and he couldn't even work. I used to spend twelve hours a day cleaning, and the other twelve hours finding a place to relax. Now I only clean five hours a day, and spend the rest of the time lying in bed.

Suddenly, the zombie lying on the bed slowly got up and fell down weakly midway through. The poor little zombie was so hungry that he couldn't even get up.

After trying several times, Xiaofu finally saw his master's intention and bit his trouser leg and pulled him off the bed.

It slid down the bed to the floor like running water. With Xiaofu's help, Lin An finally stood up tremblingly.

Slowly lifting his pants, he walked out of the bedroom and stared at the shiny black security door, finally making up his mind.

Get out!

Have a meal!

Going out was not an easy task for him. Thinking of what he saw after opening the door twice before, Lin An slowly made preparations in the room.

After a while, a zombie wearing sunglasses, a mask and gloves and shoe covers appeared out of the sky.

Lin An, wearing white gloves, stood at the door and tentatively put his hand on the door handle. He put it on and then pulled it back.

After going back and forth several times, some people who didn't know it thought there were thorns on the door handle.

Xiaofu was almost dying of anxiety. Why didn't the owner open the door? Didn't he want to go out to play?

In the end, it was still the one who jumped up and opened the door when the owner flinched.

The security door slowly opened. When he saw the garbage dump-like scene outside the door, a waterspout appeared out of thin air, roaring and spinning towards the door, sweeping away all the dirt and mess, and then poured out from the corridor window.

Finally a little bit cleaner.

The blood stains left outside the door have long turned dark brown. Even clean water cannot wash them away, but at least they are much better than before.

Lin An secretly peeked at the door to make sure there was no movement and took a small tentative step.

Finally able to go out! Xiaofu was so happy that he jumped up and down to go out with his owner, but found that the owner didn't have the leash.