Extra 4- Going to the base

At this time, the people lying on the ground also realized that something was wrong. They quickly got up from the ground and took a defensive posture. The eight of them came from the same school. They have been moving together since the end of the world and interacted with each other. The voices and figures between them are very familiar.

The voice that suddenly appeared was that of a complete stranger.

"Who, come out!" Jia Juncai stared around vigilantly. He didn't see anyone or smell anything, but the sound just now was clear to his ears. Besides the eight of them, there were other people in the hall.

This was the first time his power failed, and he didn't realize when the other party appeared here.

A figure suddenly appeared by the door, like an invisible man slowly emerging from the air, gradually becoming more substantial from a transparent and illusory shadow.

Eight people watched in stunned silence as the invisible man appeared. One of the young men even murmured: "I just said that our world is virtual, maybe it is the game world or the metaverse. You see, I was right." Jia Jun

When he saw the other person's face, he frowned. This was the zombie!

As for the other people, some were frightened by Lin An's red eyes, and some were amazed by Lin An's appearance after cutting off his bangs.

Only Jia Juncai could remain calm at this time. The ability revealed by the other party should be his superpower, but what superpower can make a person invisible? He didn't know that he could also completely erase his own aura, but one thing was clear: this zombie's ability far exceeded theirs.

Come to think of it, they stole the zombie's dog, so he's here for revenge, right?

And the zombies are here, so where is his target, the other man?

The more I thought about Jia Juncai, the more frightened I felt.

Lin An, who was under the spotlight, lowered his head in embarrassment. Although his heartbeat is no longer as fast as before, his face is pale, and he is panicking, but no matter how long it takes, he still can't adapt to this situation, and he doesn't know how to deal with these people. How to communicate.

"Well, can you return the dog to me?" Lin An asked in a low voice.

"Zombies can talk!"

"He's so good-looking."

These people looked about the same age as Lin An, but there was clear stupidity in their eyes, and they obviously didn't realize the seriousness of the matter.

It wasn't until Xiaofu jumped up to his owner, wagging his tail excitedly, that they realized that the dog owner had come to their door.

And the scene where they threatened the dog just now must have been seen by others.

An awkward atmosphere spread in the hall. Some of the eight people bowed their heads and remained silent, while others looked left and right. It was obvious that they were guilty.

Jia Juncai took the initiative to break the deadlock. The opponent had higher abilities than them, but since they didn't attack immediately, there was still room for redemption.

"I'm sorry, we shouldn't steal the dog. We were really hungry, so we thought about getting some food. We never thought about harming the dog."

Lin An raised his head and glanced at the other person. He could tell that this person should be the leader. After discovering that the other party's intention was Xiaofu, Lin An and Shen Xiuze hid themselves.