Chapter 55- underground city

What on earth is going on?

Xu Fang and Ouyang Dong squatted on the ground and knocked and groped, but the restored masonry was tightly sealed and could not be opened at all.

"Did they fall into a trap?" Xu Fang looked anxious. After he fell into the trap before, if he didn't have earth-type powers, he might have been strung into a blood gourd, but now The boss and Brother An fell together. If there are traps below, nothing will happen to them.

Impossible, they are both so powerful, how could something happen.

Wu Duo took out the hammer from his own space, and Ouyang Dong kept hammering on the brick, so tired that he couldn't even open a crack without panting.

"These bricks and stones are too hard, my hands are numb."

Xiaofu next to him was spinning around anxiously. He was yawning just now, but after the yawn, the owner disappeared and now he can only look at the ground. Howling.

Grandma Wu stood there with her arms folded, recalling Lin An's actions just now and the restored masonry on the ground, and suddenly remembered something.

There were also people she knew among the group of explorers more than ten years ago. They seemed to have said that the real ancient city of Maus was difficult to enter. They found many experts and scholars and went through various ancient documents, legends, etc. Only then did we find a way to enter.

I originally thought that entering this city was equivalent to arriving at Mouse City, but looking back now, they clearly entered easily. If the ancient city of Moos is just a pile of dilapidated buildings outside, it is inconsistent with what the former friend said.

Grandma Wu looked at the ground.

Could it be that the real ancient city is under this palace?

Under the masonry of the palace, in the thick stone wall, a circular vertical shaft connects the ground and underground.

Although there are legends about the city of Maus that have been circulating in the world, few people know that this ancient city is actually a huge underground city.

What they saw on the ground was only a small part of the ancient city.

In order to survive in the crisis-ridden forest, ancient people used labor and wisdom and worked hard from generation to generation to build this underground city. However, due to unknown reasons, the history and culture of Maus City were broken, resulting in this The true face of the city was also hidden.

The ancient underground city, which no one has entered for many years, was filled with dust due to the sudden intrusion of two outsiders.

Lin An couldn't care less about the messy environment around him and called eagerly to the people below him.

"Shen Xiuze! Shen Xiuze!"

They never thought that the other party would actually follow them down, and even protect them when they fell down.

There was a row of steep steps at the edge of this shaft. The steps were almost straight. Lin An didn't know the structure inside, so when he opened the entrance, he fell straight down from the top.

But Shen Xiuze caught him at the last moment, and even used himself as a pad to protect Lin An when he landed on the ground.

At this time, Shen Xiuze seemed to have passed out, and Lin An was filled with guilt. He just didn't want to put everyone in danger, so he decided to enter here alone, but now he was dragging Shen Xiuze down.

If he couldn't wake up...

Lin An's heart tightened, and he put his hand on the other person's left chest, feeling the beating of the heart under his palm. Then he felt slightly relieved and continued to call the other person's name.