𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎.

Ebony's Pov"If you thirsty ass niggas ready to spend your water bill, light bill, and ya' car note on the one and only, Candy, make some mother fucking noise!" The DJ announced, making the huge crowd go crazy

Ebony's Pov
"If you thirsty ass niggas ready to spend your water bill, light bill, and ya' car note on the one and only, Candy, make some mother fucking noise!" The DJ announced, making the huge crowd go crazy.

I chuckled at the DJ's announcement as I stood behind the stage, preparing to make my entrance. With confidence, I gracefully approached the pole in the center of the stage, showcasing my alluring curves with every deliberate step.

With a seductive look in my eye, I skillfully spun my body around the pole, immediately captivating the crowd. As I smoothly glided down into a perfect split, the audience went wild, celebrating my presence and the club's grand reopening.

I was overjoyed that Rhy followed through on his word to reopen the club. It felt like a breath of fresh air, as if I had regained my sense of liberation.

As "Everyday" by Ariana Grande blasted through the speakers, the crowd went wild, showering me with money as I gracefully lifted one of my legs in the air, proudly showcasing my breathtaking 7-inch platform heels.

With confidence in every step, I strutted towards the hungry men. Their eyes were filled with desire as they tucked $100 bills into the rim of my pretty pink lace bralette, adorned with mini bows on each strap.

This was the only time I allowed them to touch me, and it was when I was accepting money—strictly blue bills, no exceptions.

"Thank you, baby," I said to the older-looking man, a small smirk on my face as I made my way back on stage to collect my hard-earned cash. The thought of washing the money already had me feeling exhausted, and I hadn't even made it home yet. But luckily, I had a money counter machine, so I didn't have to worry about that part.

After gathering my earnings in a garbage bag, I headed towards my locker. I retrieved my duffle bag and carefully placed the trash bag inside. Hastily, I changed into comfortable sweatpants and an oversized hoodie, paying no mind to the curious gazes of the other women in the room before walking out.

"Yo Ebony, you heading out already?" I spun around to find Jay strolling towards me, wearing a sly smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and nodded, "Hell yeah, I'm beat. I handled my business." I shrugged nonchalantly.

Jay chuckled, causing me to furrow my eyebrows, failing to see the humor in my previous statement. I scrunched up my face and asked, "What's so funny about that?"

"Relax, I was just sayin' you always be in a hurry to leave," he chuckled again, leaning against the booth beside him. He pulled out a lighter and sparked a blunt, offering me a hit. I quickly declined, shaking my head.