11.

-

"-going to the dance with Randy?! Randy, out of all the people in this school?" Billy questioned in complete disbelief.

Students glanced over at him, but he ignored them as he stared at Kinney, who shut her locker and turned to look at him.

"He's the only one that asked me." Kinney replied as she started to walk, and Billy quickly followed her, walking beside her.

"But why?" Billy asked, and Kinney glanced at him before she stopped and fully turned to look at him.

"What's your problem with Randy? He's literally done nothing wrong and you hate him. Why?" Kinney questioned, holding her books against her chest while looking up at Billy.

"Why? The guy is a total geek, and he's... he's annoying." Billy told her, and Kinney just stared at him.

"I'm going to that dance with Randy, Billy. You aren't changing my mind, plus, what's the big deal?" Kinney questioned, with a raised eyebrow.

"The big deal? There's a serial killer out there murdering people, Kinney." Billy told, and Kinney chuckled.

"Well, obviously. That's what a serial killer does, Billy. Murder people." She sarcastically told him

Billy rolled his eyes ,"what I'm trying to say is that Randy won't be able to keep you safe. He's the guy that dies in the beginning of the movie."

Kinney hummed ,"Actually, that was steve. He's the one that died first, the jock, not the geek and I'm pretty sure, the geek lives until the sequel because they always have to kill off the best side characters in the sequel,"

"Plus, who said I need a guy to protect me? Huh? I am not the same fifteen year old girl anymore, Billy. If a man touches me, I will knee them in the crotch and round kick them in the face." Kinney said

"What if it's a woman?" Billy questioned, and Kinney narrowed her eyes at him before grinning. "Well, it's depends,"

"If the woman is either carrie or Tiffany, then I would definitely let those two do whatever they want, but if it's anyone else, well I'll do the same, women private parts still hurt when you hit them." Kinney said, shrugging.

Billy blinked before sighing, "Kin, you can't go to the dance with Randy."

"Why not?" Randy questioned, coming up to them, and Billy glared at him. "Because you are annoying."

Randy laughed ,"So are you, but what's new?" Billy huffed, shaking his head

"Billy, are you taking sid to the dance?" Kinney questioned, and Billy nodded, "Yeah, cause she wants to go."

Kinney sweetly smiled at him, stepping closer to him, "Billy, why don't you stop being a hypocrite and focus on your girlfriend, aka my sister, instead of telling me that I can't go to the dance with Randy,"

Her smile disappeared, and her eyes turned cold, "because I am going to that dance with Randy, and you can't do anything about it, and if you try and stop us from going, then you can say goodbye to our friendship."

Billy stared down at her, his fist clenching, but he hid his hands inside of his pockets of his jacket.

"Fine." He gritted out, and Kinney smiled, lightly patting his chest two times. "Good. See ya." She turned around, her hair flipping, and she walked away.

"I'm just.. gonna go with her because you look like you want to strangle me.. and I'm running away." Randy rushed after Kinney.

Billy let out a deep sighed, "fuck."

- -

"Kin, what the hell was that?" Randy questioned, eyes wide and Kinney let out a breath, her eyes wide as she looked at Randy.

"I don't know, it..it was like I was possessed or something." She said, and Randy backed.

"Nuh-huh, I've seen the exorcist, Kinney. We need to take you to the priest ASAP." Randy told him, and Kinney chuckled.

"Not like that, I mean, the words just flew out of my mouth before I could even progress it," Kinney explained

"I've never talked to Billy like that before. I've never talked to anyone like that before." She said,

"Well, congratulations, babe. You entered puberty." Randy joked, and Kinney lightly smacked his arm.

Randy let out a small laugh ,"All jokes aside, I thought that was pretty bad ass. Standing up to Billy, like that?" He huffed out a chuckle.

"I don't even have the balls to do that. I've rather drown myself in the toilet than stand up to Billy like that. I swear I thought he was gonna kill you there for a second, then I would've mourned my Yoda." Randy told her

Kinney smiled, "I'm your yoda?" Randy nodded ,"Oh, definitely, minus the whole green part."

Kinney let out a small laugh ,"Your Yoda, I will be."

The two laughed a little before Kinney groaned.

"Oh, man. Billy's gonna kill me for sure!" Randy laughed, patting her on the shoulder.

"I have no doubt he will."

----------------------------

Word count - 825

Hope you enjoy !