5.Guests

Hello Guys,

New Month New Beginning!!

The most interesting thing for you guys !!

We will provide you with an update for the next 5 days.Everyday at 6PM. After that targets will be given and post completion you will have the update.Hope you enjoy the first week of March with our beautiful updates.

lots of love

ATdreamygirls1510

Enjoy Reading

Next morning,

Aayat woke up and yet again found Iti snuggled to her side,a smile appeared on her face looking at her angelic lil face,she couldn't help but press her lips against her forehead.Then she got up and went towards the bathroom to get ready for the day.

She came out and found Hriday trying to wake Iti who was taking her time getting up.

"Hum naashta mein kya banaye?"Aayat asked looking at him who stared at her and then thought for a moment.

"Sandwich"Hriday said because it was healthy and easy to make and they preferred such light breakfasts only.

Aayat nodded and she was about to open the door knob to go downstairs to prepare the breakfast but he stopped her.

"Yahi bana lijiye neeche jaane ki zarurat nhi h aapko"He said.

"Pr hame baaki sabke liye bhi naashta banana h"Aayat said.

"Uske liye ab unke paas dusri bahu h,aapko yeh sab krne ki zarurat nhi h"Hriday said,he didn't want her to work for this family.

"Maa naraz ho....

"Aur agar aapne hamari baat nhi maani toh hum naraz ho jayenge "Hriday said.

Aayat now really gets confused hearing his words,at times he says she is a nobody for his daughter but then he lets her cook for them too,now he is asking her to not make meals for the family,but what if her in law won't like it?at the end of the day she stayed under their roof right?

"Pr hum aise......

"Aapne dadisa se toh itni behes nhi ki thi jab unhone aapko kaam krne se mana kr diya tha,galat cheez pr aap chup rehti h aur sahi cheez pr aapko behes krni hoti h"Hriday said irritatedly and she sighed.

"Hum bahu h iss ghar ki,hamari kuch zimmedariya h iss ghar ki taraf"Aayat said.

"Aur hamare taraf??koi zimmedariya nhi h?"Hriday asked.

"Hum apni zimmedari nibha toh rahe h!!!"She said immediately.

"Aapki ek aur zimmedari h ki aap hamari baat maane,jo ki aap ab tak toh nhi krti aayi h"Hriday said and Aayat sighed.

It was just that she thought he wouldn't mind her doing things she wanted to do,but expecting the same from her in law was wrong and she would be in trouble if she did that.

"Pr agar......

"Pr war kuch nhi,yaa toh yahi pr naashta banayiye ya phir banayiye hi mat"Hriday said in finality and she again sighed.

She closed the door and went towards the kitchen in their bedroom,she started taking out the ingredients needed to make the sandwich and started preparing it.