50.Drama Unfolds

Aayat stared at the main door of the house and was yet again disappointed as she didn't see Hriday entering the house.

Where the hell was he???

The rest of the men had all come back after doing the last rites but Hriday hadn't come back with them.

All the people were also leaving now as it was almost night now.

She had been with the ladies as the neighbouring aunties all were leaving one by one after meeting dadisa.

"Akshay,Hriday kaha h??aapke saath kyu nhi aaye woh?"Aayat asked her devar i,e Rudransh's younger brother.

"Pata nhi bhabhisa,hum jab nikle the toh saath hi the phir pata nhi kaha chale gaye"Akshay said and Aayat nodded at that and yet again went and sat beside her mother in law.

Iti came to her mother.Aayat made her sit comfortably on her lap and caressed her hairs which were a mess.

Did she eat something??

She hadn't been able to pay any attention to her because of all the people that were visiting them so that's why she had left her in the care of her father.

"Nanu ne aapko khana khilaya tha beta?"Aayat asked her and Iti nodded her head at that.

"Thodi derr mein hum aapko upar le jayenge,aur phir nehla bhi denge,thik h?"Aayat asked and Iti nodded her head at that,she was leaning against her mother's chest as she had been tired with the whole day.

She had been with her nanu the whole time,she was confused about what was happening in the house, everyone was crying,her father and mother both were busy with something,she was utterly tired with everything.

"Mumma,bade dadu kaha h??hum unke ghar aaye h na?ab toh woh uth gaye honge na?"Iti asked as she looked at her mother's face which was drained of any colour.

"Bade dadu baadmein milenge aapse,abhi aap yaha hamare paas chup chap bethiyega,thik h?"Aayat asked as she caressed her lil back and Iti nodded obediently.

"Hriday!sambhaliye khud ko"

Aayat heard someone mention her husband's name and her head immediately turned towards the main door where she saw Hriday.

At last he was home.

She had been worried sick about him.

She got up with Iti and walked towards him.

"Dadu!!!dadu!!!!"

Hriday yelled and everyone looked at him.

What happened to him??

Why was he calling dadu,when just now his last rites had been performed by the family members?

"Aap sun rahe h kya hame??"Hriday yelled looking around trying to find someone.

"Hriday,kya hua h aapko?"Bade papa asked as he stepped closer to him on seeing his weird behaviour.

"Aap peekr aaye h!!!"Bade papa yelled at him in a repriminding tone.

He was drunk.

On the day of his grandfather's demise he was home in a drunken state.

"Humne pee nhi h.....aur aap sab jaiye yaha se,hame hamare dadu se baat krni h!"Hriday said and all the people who were present in the house at the moment came hearing his voice.

"Hriday"His mother called him but he didn't listen to her.

"Dadu,sun rahe h kya hame??hame baat krni h aapse!"Hriday yet again yelled looking around.