14.Two plaits

Though you guys haven't completed the target we have updated this chapter because we have crossed 2k views on this story and though a very minor one,it is a milestone for us.

If you guys finish the target on this chapter soon,we will immediately give the next update,or else we won't be updating at all...

The choice is yours to make.

Happy Reading..........

Aayat woke up and went to freshen up first.She can bath later on, firstly she needs to prepare breakfast and lunch for her husband and daughter.

The maid was now a part of the house and did all the chores but because Aayat didn't like sitting idle the whole day she had asked Hriday to let her cook and do work for at least him and Iti.Well Hriday didn't agree because he didn't reply at all so she herself took his silence as a yes.

She brushed her teeth and washed her face and went towards the kitchen to start preparing the food.

Once the clock hit 6:00am Hriday too woke up and firstly he woke up Iti to get her ready for the day,which was a difficult task considering she was still a child who hated going to school as any other kid did.

Aayat made some aloo paratha and with the rest of the masala she made sandwich for Iti with cheese in it for her lunch while she made some mix veg gravy,roti,dal and rice for her husband's lunch.

As soon as all this was done Iti was also out of the washroom wrapped in a baby pink towel.

"Hum taiyaar kr dete h inhe,aap jaakr naha lijiye tab tak"Aayat suggested and for the first time Hriday nodded.

He had still not allowed her to do much for Iti,he wasn't as restricting though,but this was the first time Aayat was making Iti ready for the school.

She smiled looking at Iti and while talking to her she made her wear her clothes,followed by socks,shoes and other school accessories.

"Aap 2 plaites bana sakti h??papa sirf ek banate h,school mein sab 2 banakr aate h"Iti asked cutely and Aayat smiled and nodded.

"Kyu nhi,bana sakte?zaroor bana sakte h"Aayat said and Iti smiled widely hearing that.

Aayat made two plates while complimenting her hair because they really were pretty and silky as well.

"Papa bht acchi care krte h hamare baalon ki"Iti said and Aayat smiled hearing that,it was true her husband did extra care for Iti's hair,like any mother would do for their daughter.

But then where was Iti's mother??

This question still made her curious but she couldn't find any answer to this.

She sighed and then made Iti sit on the sofa and played some cartoon so that she could sit quietly till Hriday got ready and till then she can pack their lunch boxes and set the breakfast table.

She placed a glass of milk with bourn vita for Iti and 2 cups of tea for her and her husband and served the paratha in three plates and made Iti sit on the chair and Hriday too joined them till then.

"Papa hamara bed kab aayega??"Iti asked again and Hriday sighed.

She had been demanding a personal bed for the past few days now and even Aayat was in favour of her demand.

He remembers what she had said to him.

"Hamesha toh woh hamare saath nhi so sakti na Hriday??woh ek din badi hogi,khud ki space mangegi,mana abhi woh bht choti h,shayad uss bed ko use bhi na kare abhi,but galat demand toh nhi h na uski??sabke paas hota h apna single room ek time ke baad,aur ladkiyon ko apna space chahiye hi hota h,hum 6 saal ke the tabse humne apne room mein apne bed pr sona shuru kiya tha,Iti toh abhi 4 saal ki hi h,jald hi woh bhi apna single room demand karengi dekha lijiyega"Aayat had said and he had then decided to consider buying a bed for his daughter.