𝟓

CHAPTER 5
 ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶

Guess who are the only 2 friends currently not having a hangover while at school!

Me and Jess.

"My head is pounding oh my god," Vanessa groans out in pain.

"Please shut up your loud voice sounds like a bomb going off in my head," Carter whispers massaging his temple.

"I feel like I'm gonna barf, be right back," Naomi groans quickly getting up from the lunch table and running to the nearest bathroom.

"So who's party did you guys get wasted at last night?" I ask stuffing a fry into my mouth.

"JT's," Carter mumbles.

"You guys need to stop partying on school nights it's bad for your health and school life," Jess comments in a weary tone.

"Sorry Mom I won't do it again," Carter replies sarcastically while Jess just shakes his head in disapproval.

"Ooo you know what would be a great idea," Vanessa chimes in a low voice.

"What?" Jess asks.

"You and Evelyn should come with us to the next house party!"

I stop midway from eating a fry and stare at her for a good second. Then I start laughing uncontrollably and Carter and her respond by covering their ears and holding on to their head. Which makes me laugh even harder.

"That is so funny oh my god you actually made me laugh," I chuckle wiping a fake tear from my eye and then stuffing another fry into my mouth.

"I'm serious Evelyn, you and Jess need to come out of your shells and live a little," she sighs dramatically.

"Whatever I'll think about it," I shrug, not caring. Jess just nods at my response.

Naomi finally comes back from the bathroom and takes a seat next to Jess then flops her head against his shoulder.

"Please never let me drink again I just vomited all my insides and now I'm empty inside," she moans in pain. Jess smirks at her statement amused that she regrets her decision. Carter gags at the word vomit.

What a baby.

The school bell rings which makes Naomi, Carter, and Vanessa cry out in pain, making me and Jess both laugh out loud.

・゜・。.

Later on I had an art class with Naomi where she was just sleeping through it and I was actually completing the assignment which was painting a koi fish with watercolors.

This is the only class I'm ever relaxed in, with studying and AP classes having me in a chokehold 24/7 it's the only time of the day where I can just not be worried about anything.