Chapter 5

[Princess Sellonia Basin, living in seclusion due to the pain of a broken heart. She doesn’t even move a single step in her room.]

“Ha.”

Seeing the headline on the front page of the newspaper, Sellonia let out a laugh.

What a ridiculous article.

It’s true that she regained her consciousness and remained confined to the house.

But it wasn’t because of the pain of a broken heart, it was as she had no particular reason to go out.

The duke’s mansion had everything. Like this, she couldn’t not be luxurious and comfortable.

In the morning when she wake up on a high-quality mattress and a blanket with a crisp, refreshing scent, instead of on a dirt floor where her whole body is exhausted.

It’s not a bath to quickly wash off the minimum amount of dirt in a cold pond that she found once a week, but a leisurely time to lie down in a bathtub filled with hot water and even receive a scalp massage in a bathroom as large as a room.

Three meals a day isn’t just a meal that quells hunger with dried-up bread and cheese, but is accompanied by warm, glossy food cooked by the chef himself.

In addition, tea time and sweet desserts that you can have anytime you want.

“It’s the best. How exciting.”

She was living like a princess for the first time in nine months since she possessed this body.

Joining the expedition as soon as she possessed, she had to roll for half a year in the wilds.

Food was nowhere to be found, and even the minimum amount of shelter wasn’t provided.

She couldn’t wash as she wanted even if she did, and she had to walk several kilometers a day, always covered in thick monster blood.

The inner side of the adventure that doesn’t appear in a single line in the original story.

She liked the comfort she had now because she had been through it firsthand.

“Shall I tear it up?”

“Throw it in the fireplace.”

“Yes!”

Ella quickly tore up the newspaper and tossed it into the fireplace.

With a roar, the flames instantly expanded in size, and the newspaper disappeared in the blink of an eye.

“Miss, sue this newspaper!”

“Should I?”