Chapter 6

“Yes. That’s right.”

Gillian nodded his head with a determined expression, as if there was no lie.

“Is this really all?”

Sellonia checked the white paper in her hand from front to back, wondering if she had seen it wrong.

However, on the paper, only Grace’s personal information and her actions so far were written, without anything special.

So were the people around Grace. There was nothing suspicious, overshadowing her doubts.

There was none.

“The only special thing is that she interacted frequently with the three men for three months after the victory ceremony.”

“…”

“But all of those meetings were first recommended to Lady Grace by the male side.”

The victory ceremony that was held while she was down.

According to sources, Grace and the three men first met at the victory ceremony.

“I also looked into the victory ceremony held three months ago, just in case, yet nothing special happened. But.”

“But?”

Just in case, Sellonia waited for Gillian’s lips to open with very pale hopeful eyes.

“Unlike the first day of the victory ceremony, the three of them only stayed with Lady Grace on the last day.”

However, the answer she heard was in vain.

After all, that also meant that they fell for Grace more and more during the victory ceremony that lasted all week.

“This is a list of the people who attended the victory ceremony prepared just in case.”

The additional paper Gillian held out had the names of numerous nobles written on it.

From the Emperors and Empress, to the Crown Prince, high-ranking officials, and her father.

But even looking at the list, she couldn’t find anything suspicious. Because she didn’t know who was who.

Her arm holding the paper fell helplessly down.

“I’ll look into the male side, too, if you want to.”

“…No.”

Sellonia rose from her seat.

The paper was crumpled in her hand.

If nothing came out of Grace, there was a good chance they wouldn’t find anything out of the ordinary in the three men either.