Chapter 7

“I think you came to buy dessert. They say that only those who know, know about this place, but it seems that the Princess already knew it.”

With her peachy fresh smile, Grace spoke to Sellonia kindly.

Sellonia was stunned by her brazen attitude.

Who is talking to her in a friendly way?

“Looks like you know me. Wouldn’t it be polite to introduce who you are first?”

“Ah…”

Unlike herself, who pretended to know her well and greeted her, Grace’s mouth twitched slightly at Sellonia’s attitude that showed she didn’t know her.

“My introduction is late. My name is Grace Bennett, daughter of Baron Bennett.”

But that’s only for a while.

As if nothing had happened, Grace was polite again with her characteristic bright smile.

“Someone who knows me doesn’t even know basic manners. I’m surprised.”

“Miss Sellonia is so famous, so she must have mistakenly thought that I knew you. I’m sorry if you were offended. There is no one in the regime who doesn’t know the Four Saviors.”

Even the main leads who defeated the demon king, Sellonia Basin, Ian Cherville, Reyev Hetzel, and McLion.

As Grace said, everyone called these the Four Saviors.

There will be few people who don’t know their nicknames, which were also described in the original story.

Of course, the original story said that the Four Saviors would be together forever with trust and affection for each other, yet Sellonia became alone.

It’s different from the original story.

“I didn’t become a savior to recognize dogs or cows.”

“Miss Sellonia.”

Reyev, who approached them, looked straight at Sellonia.

He hurried over after confirming that Grace had come out of the store, and seemed angry when he heard Sellonia’s sharp tone.

“Ha…”

It was Sellonia who was dumbfounded by his attitude.

It was unfamiliar for her to see Reyev acting as if he was going to attack her at any moment.

It was so unfamiliar and strange that it gave her goosebumps. Because he had always been there for her.