Writing contest for IndigoSilver08

I joined a thing-

Yes  this is in the middle of life being chaos but it's calmer now and I'm a fast writer so... *le shrug*

Fandom/universe/place: Third Life (specifically the start of Episode 4)

Character: my persona, Ember

Replacing: Grian 

Pov: Ember

'Huh.'

Of all the words in the English language, the first thing I say upon seeing Scar, red, on Monopoly mountain, in the middle of third life is 'huh.'

He stops.

'Who... are you? Where's Grian? What did you...'

'Would lying that I can explain everything help?'

'What have you done with Grian?'

'Nothing, Scar. Wow... I'm with Scar. That's... hi, Scar.'

'How do you know who I am?' He draws a sword.

'I... probably can't tell you without you freaking out. But... I like what you do. Particularly with Cub.'

'How do you know about Cub?'

Worried becomes defensive in seconds. I back away, closer to the edge of the mountain.

'I've done nothing wrong!' I step even further back as Scar raises his sword. 'I just arrived!'

'How do you know Cub? Are you a spy? Have you been spying on us? Are you a WATCHER?'

'Absolutely not I HATE Watchers!' I snap. 'Someone sent me here. I think I've replaced Grian which MEANS... you can't kill me because I owe you my first life now like he owed you his first life?'

Scar pushes me.

Off the cliff.

Emberdragon34 hit the ground too hard fighting GoodTimeWithScar

Skizzleman: HUH????.?.

Tango: WHO? SINCE WHEN? WHY?

Chat fills with comments as I wake at spawn. I have no idea where I am, so I just wander in the direction I'm facing, very aware of the sun starting to set. I break into a run as mobs start spawning, until I reach somewhere I recognise.

Dogwarts.

Scar's enemy. Like I am.

I enter.

'FREEZE!'

I stop, turning to see Martyn.

'Wait, who ARE you?'

'Ember.'

'Ember...? Wait- you just died!'

'I'm a griffin person. With fire powers. Who was dragonificated by Watchers. Then died. Then got resurrected. And now I'm here. In Grian's place.'

'MY NOBLE HAND WHERE ART THOU?!' Ren sweeps from the central building in an unexpected crown that actually looks really good on him.

'I'M HERE MY LORD!'

'And I doth art also here and... I want friends.'

'What?'

'I want to ally with you.' I reiterate.

'Who... are you?'

'Ember. I'm lost and confused and Scar hates me. And you hate Scar. And you're roleplaying, and I... like roleplay. And being included. Please.'