|+. Finding your theriotype .+|

This can also be a difficult part! It will also be a long process that might take minutes, hours, days, weeks months, or even YEARS. Don't be worried though, some therians never find their theriotypes and that's okay! If you want to find it sooner or later, try this..

Method 1: Track your shifts

Tracking what happens in your shifts can be super helpful! For example, a jumpy and active shift could indicate a canine of some sort! A laid back shift of sunbathing or maybe just simply walking around might be a feline of some sort. This differs a whole ton. Matter of fact, it might be the complete opposite.

Method 2: Explore terrains! 

No, this isn't a misspelling of therians. Terrains are pieces of land like deserts, snowy areas, forests, etc. Now, does this mean your have to go miles to a desert and stay there for a week? No! This can be online research too! Google images or do plain research about the place and the animals there. This gives you more of a feel of your territory and limits the answers to what your theriotypes could be.

Method 3: Meditation

No, I haven't tried this but most of the time, your brain might "pick" the theriotype your thinking. If you wanna go for it, go for it!

Next up: You're Awakened? (Maybe) Now What?