17|Someone?

Karan looked at Dheeraj dangerously and he gulped.

"Samajh bhi nahi aaraha karun kya tumhara"Karan said shaking his head.

"Jaane do na bhaiya vaise bhi bohot bada hogaya hu mai ab punishments ke liye"Dheeraj said whining.

"Bade hogaye ho to badon wali harkatein bhi kara karo"Karan said glaring at him.

"What's that one dish you love from the bottom of your heart"Karan asked.

Dheeraj looked at him confused.

"Ye konsi game hai yaar"Dheeraj said making faces.

"Batao"Karan said firmly.

"Chole Bhature,pasta,aloo ka parantha....I can't choose one bhaiya"Dheeraj replied pouting.

"Great we all be having these three things today in lunch snacks and dinner and you won't get anything. You will only get khichdi all day"Karan announced his punishment firmly.

"Ye kya baat hui yaar bhaiya"Dheeraj startes whining.

"Maar khaoge?"Karan asked strictly.

"Haan maar hi lo isse acha toh ye punishment bohot buri hai"Dheeraj said sulking.

"Dheeraj I am punishing you for a reason aur tum us reason ko bhi samajh nahi rahe ho. Har baat pe bas mazak"Karan said angrily.

"Nahi bhaiya aisa nahi hai I do realise my mistake"Dheeraj replied.

"I don't think so. Go stand in the corner until I allow you to come out"Karan said firmly.

"Hey bhagwan! Baccha nahi hu mai bhaiya"Dheeraj whined.

"Ruko tum aaj saara bachpan yaad dila deta hu mai tumhe kabse sunraha hu baccha nahi hu baccha nahi hu"Karan said angrily and stood up from his chair.

Dheeraj ran to the corner and stood there looking at Karan.

"Face the wall"Karan said and Dheeraj obeyed.

At school,Gauri was alone today as Isha was not well and didn't come to school.

"Kaash main bhi na aati aaj school. Uff so boring"Gauri muttered to herself walking silently from the ground to washroom as it was their PT period.

She was walking through an empty corridor when she heard some footsteps and turned around but found no one. She frowned and turned back.

She was continuously feeling someone's presence around which was scaring her as there was no teacher or student around.

She changed her way and walked to the crowded playground instead of washroom.

After the bell rang the class was leaving to their classroom and Gauri was at the last of the line. She again felt someone was following and turned around but found none. She then quickly walked to the classroom with her classmates.

She was scared throughout the school time and didn't step out for anything. At dispersal time she walked to the staff room with one of her classmate instead of the parking.

"Are tu idhar hi aagai aaj"Jai said seeing Gauri standing at the door of staffroom.

"Haan vo mai jaldi free hogai thi"Gauri lied nervously.

"Lets go"Arun said and all three started walking towards parking.

The parking was empty and silent but still Gauri felt that someone else was present there instead of three of them. She held Jai's arm tightly.

"Kya hua"Jai asked worriedly.

"Kuch nahi"She replied slowly.

"Are you okay?"Arun asked worriedly caressing her face.

"Ji bhaiya"Gauri replied with a fake smile.

Arun just nodded with a smile.

"Oh no!Car ki keys shayad meri drawer mein hi reh gai staff room mein"Arun said searching his pockets.

"Koi nahi bhaiya mai lekar aata hu kuch notebooks bhi chaiye mujhe"Jai replied and started walking.

"Tu akele nahi dhoondh paega mai bhi chalta hu saath"Arun said and started walking but Gauri held his hand.

"Mai bhi chalti hu bhaiya"She said quickly.

"Arey tu kya karegi aakar yaha ruk hum bas abhi do minute mein aate hain"Jai said.

"Nahi mai akele nahi ruk sakti"She said in one go and both Arun and Jai frowned.

"Kya hua hai Gauri"They both asked at the same time.

Gauri was not sure whether to tell her brothers or not because she was not sure if someone was really following her or it was just her hallucination. If someone was following her for real then she would have seen him/her but she could not see anyone around her but just feel someone's presence.

"Kuch nahi bhaiya bola to maine. Aap log tension mat lo. Everything is okay!"She replied smiling.

"Aajao"Arun said holding her head and walking towards the staffroom.

They collected the stuff and walked back to the parking. This time Gauri didn't feel anyone around and she sighed in relief. Soon they all reached home and saw Dheeraj sitting on the couch pouting.

"Kya hua bhai"Arun asked jumping onto the seat beside him.

"Mere saath jo atyachar hua hai vo tu soch bhi nahi sakta"Dheeraj said whining.

"Konsa kaand kiya hai ab tune?"Arun asked raising his eyebrows.

Dheeraj pouted and explained his yesterday's doings with all of them and then his punishment too.

"Wow what a punishment"Gauri said laughing.

"Zyada mat has"Dheeraj said slightly whacking her arm.

"Matlab aaj to bohot acha acha khaana milne wala hai"Jai said excitedly.

"Besharam"Dheeraj said.

They went to change and then came down for lunch. The siblings started teasing Dheeraj seeing his plate of khichdi and showcasing their plate of chole bhature.

"Chup chaap apna khaana khao sab"Karan said firmly and the siblings zipped their mouths.

"Maa mujhe bhi khichdi hi dedo ye itna heavy nahi khaya jaega mujhse kuch light khaane ka mann horaha hai"Karan said extending his plate to his mother and she nodded and served him a plate of khichdi which he started eating.

The real reason behind Karan eating khichdi was because he couldn't let his brother suffer alone. He didn't want to eat tasty food when his brother was eating khichdi.

After lunch Dheeraj walked to Karan.

"Love you"He said hugging Karan.

"Aur ye kyu?"Karan asked smiling.

"Aise hi"Dheeraj said.

He then looked at Karan innocently.

"I am sorry"Dheeraj said.

"You are forgiven! Complete your today's punishment and then I will treat you tomorrow pakka"Karan promised.

Dheeraj's eyes shined and he nodded.

In the evening Gauri was walking in the balcony of her room to take some fresh air. It was dark outside. She heard some noises from down and her heart started beating faster.

She looked down but found no one. The security guards of their mansion were standing far away and there was no security guard around the place from where she was hearing voices.

She again felt someone's presence. It was the same feeling she got in school. She got goosebumps. She ran inside her room and locked the door of balcony. She sat down on tte flower shivering.

Hello everyone hope you all liked the chapter!!

Please vote and comment!!

Please comment everyone there are a lot of votes on every chapter but very less votes! I request you all to please comment so that I feel loved by your comments.

Thankyou!!!