35|Hospital

A few tears rolled down from Karan's eyes sensing the pain his baby sister was in.

The other three were no better. Arun was continuously walking around the ward where doctors took Gauri.

Karan stood up and walked up to Mahira's cabin. He knocked on her door and entered after permission.

"Mr. Mehra??"Mahira looked shocked.

"Actually Dr."Mahira cut him off in between.

"Were you crying?"She asked worried.

Karan nodded. Then he told her everything.

"Oh my god. I need to see her"Mahira said panicking and left.

Karan started following her. She reached the ward and entered in. Karan took the opportunity and entered inside.

The nurse was preparing everything to clean and dress Gauri's wounds.

"Go I will manage here"Mahira said professionally to the doctor and nurse present there and they left.

"Bhaiya paining"Gauri said crying looking at Karan.

He walked towards her and took her in his embrace.

"You are my strong baby,right. The pain will go away after your dressing is done pakka"He assured her and she nodded with tears.

Arun,Jai and Dheeraj also entered inside seeing Mahira present.

"Let's start with cleaning"Mahira said.

"Will it pain?"Gauri asked scared.

"I will try my best that it doesn't"Mahira said with a sad smile.

Mahira dipped cotton in a long bottle of Dettol and moved the cotton close to Gauri's forehead to clean the cut.

Gauri closed her eyes and tightly held Karan's arm. Mahira started cleaning her wound and she hissed.

After cleaning the forehead wound Mahira made Gauri properly rinse her mouth and she then used cotton to clean the blood.

Then Mahira started checking her hand which she twisted when she fell.

"We need to do X-ray of her hand"Mahira said and Karan nodded.

They were walking towards the X-ray room and Gauri was clinging onto Karan the whole way.

After the X-ray all the Mehras settled in the ward allotted to Gauri waiting for X-ray reports.

"Bhaiya please call mumma and papa. Please"Gauri said making a sad face.

"I have already informed them. They are coming baccha"Karan said softly and Gauri nodded.

"Bohot pain horaha hai"Arun asked softly and she nodded with a sad face.

Arun placed a kiss on her forehead and took her into his embrace.

"It's okay the pain will shoo away"He said caressing her face.

"Vaise beta tu giri kaise"Dheeraj asked.

"I don't know, something blocked my way"Gauri replied thinking.

"I need to check upon the house I guess the servants are not doing their job properly"Karan said sighing to which others nodded.

After some time Mahira came back with reports.

"Gauri ke hand ka ligament tear ho gaya hai"Mahira said and the brothers gasped.

"Don't worry she will get well very soon"She assured.