29|Never again

After a while the room of the door opened where Dheeraj was being checked. Karan rushed to meet the doctor.

A beautiful lady doctor came out of the room. Karan stood in front of her and looked at her.

"Hello doctor!"He greeted.

"Hello! Are you Mr.Dheeraj's attendant?"She asked.

"Yes I am his elder brother. Myself Karan Mehra"He introduced himself.

"Myself Dr.Mahira Singh"She said with a smile and Karan nodded.

"Mr.Dheeraj is completely fine. There is nothing to worry about. But according to me he might need some sessions so that his back does not face any problem"She said.

"Sure sure. You can tell me the fee"Karan said.

"Let's discuss time and everything in my cabin Mr.Mehra"She said and both walked towards her cabin.

Arun and Jai sighed in relief knowing their brother is alright.

"Alright I will be there at your place at 6 pm every day then"Mahira said after they were done discussing.

"Sure. Thankyou doctor"Karan said and they both shook hands.

Karan got out of the cabin and started walking towards Dheeraj's room. He was continuously thinking about Mahira.

A new kind of feeling was emerging in his heart upon remembering her. He shrugged off his feelings and opened the door.

He saw Jai and Arun sitting on either side of Dheeraj.

"Pain horaha hai?"Karan asked Dheeraj.

"Ab nahi horaha painkiller li thi"Dheeraj said and Karan nodded.

"Ghar jaakar bohot dard hoga aaj tennon I promise"Karan warned dangerously.

They looked down.

"You all scared the shit out of me today. Kuch bada hojata kya karta mai kabhi socha hai tenon ne. Jitne bade hote jaarahe ho utne aur laparwa horahe ho"He said angrily.

"Bhaiya chalein ghar"Dheeraj said attempting to change the topic.

"Abhi nahi jaa sakte. It's 12 am. Morning mein hi discharge milega"Karan said and Dheeraj pouted.

"Tum dono jao ghar mai yaha hu"Karan said to Arun and Jai.

"Nahi bhaiya mujhe nahi jaana please"Arun requested.

"Jao Arun ghar par sirf Gauri mummy aur papa hai. Jao"Karan said firmly.

Arun and Jai got up to leave.

"Reach safely and call me after you reach"Karan said and they both nodded and left.

After reaching home Arun called Karan and he sighed in relief. Karan and Dheeraj spent the night sleeping in hospital.

In morning Sanjana and Ashish woke up and came downstairs after their morning rituals.

Sanjana frowned upon not seeing Karan present in the living room so she went to his room. She got shocked seeing no one there and started panicking.

She checked other rooms and found that Karan and Dheeraj both were missing.

"Karan aur Dheeraj kahi nahi hai"She said to Ashish in a cracked voice.

"Nahi hai matlab"Ashish asked frowning.

Just then Arun came downstairs and looked at them.

"Arun beta Karan aur Dheeraj kaha hai"Ashish asked.