Chapter - 5 New Friend

Willows POV

Its been two days since Ace was angry at me. But there is nothing unusual now, he didn't criticize me for anything, in fact, it seems like he has completely forgotten everything. However, I believe it was truly my fault to hide all aspects of myself from him. He deserves to know everything about me, but that terrifies me. I cannot leave him, and hate him? Oh, never! "I can Hate the thought of hating him, but never him." I let go of the thought. Upon entering my class, I took a seat next to Ace, who had arrived before me to complete his work.

Authors POV

"Finally, my love, you have arrived, you make me very tense, I believed I had to go and pick you up." Ace was worried "Due to the heavy traffic, I had to walk halfway in order to arrive on time." Willow answered "Wait, you walked all the way to university? Are you okay? Are your legs hurting?" Ace asked and kept on asking "Ace, everything is fine. You don't need to worry too much." Willow answered. Soon after, the professor came in with someone new, "Meet her, Olivia, our new student, she begins her first day today, make sure to introduce yourself and attempt to form a friendship." The professor mentioned.

When the class started, Olivia was greeted by everyone, especially Willow. "Nice to meet you, my name is Willow, Do you want to hang out after class?" Willow asked, even though Willow was never the type of person to ask things like this, but Ace changed something in her. "I'd love too!!" Olivia exclaimed and embraced Willow after jumping on her. The difference between Olivia and Willow was clear. After the class the two headed towards the cafeteria.

"Since this was the final class of the day, we have some spare time. We should head to the garden. I'm sure my boyfriend is already there. He went ahead to get some food." Willow mentioned "You have a boyfriend??" Olivia exclaimed excitedly, Ace eagerly waited in the garden for Willow. Ignoring the surroundings, he hugged her when she arrived. She also hugged him back. "Let me introduce Olivia, my new friend, its her first day at university." Willow mentioned, they greeted each other. Since they had no more lectures for the day, all of them decided to play games at a nearby café.

"Would you like to play Truth or Dare??" Olivia suggested "Sure, let me spin the bottle." Ace answered, Ace spun the bottle, which ended up landing on Willow. "Truth or Dare?" Ace questioned "Truth." Willow answered "Am I your first Love??" Ace questioned her. She was terrified of this thing, her past, which was terrible. Her mind was filled with numerous thoughts. What actions should she take? Lie? Cry? Tell the truth? Would it make matters worse? Or Ace would be able to understand her, He should understand her no matter what, but she cant lie, he deserves to know the truth, "N-no, I loved someone before you, but we werent in any kind of relationship, except friends." At the last two words, Willows voice cracked. Okay. Ace said, He appeared to have no issue with this.

This time, it was Olivia who spun the bottle, and it landed on Ace. "Truth or Dare?" asked Olivia "Truth." Ace answered "Same question, Is she your first Love??" Olivia asked "N-no, I did have someone, but there is nothing left between us, I mean nothing wasn't there at all." Ace answered chuckling, yet he slightly teared up, "Was he in a relationship with someone? Was he cheated on, if not why did he tear up? Did something happen to her? Who is she? Does he have a past like me too? Did he move on from her? If not then why did he tear up? I dont have a problem with him or his past, If he truly loves me." Willow kept on thinking until she got interrupted "Truth or Dare?"

After some time, they finished with all their games, both of them asked Olivia about her love life, "Love is not in the air for me, ah!, I am looking for someone, Ace, do you have any siblings? And is he taken?" Olivia answered "Yes!! He is sing-" Ace got interrupted by Willow "No, he is taken, but I got a brother, fit and fine, handsome too, and the best part is he is single." Ace was surprised to discover that his own brother has a girlfriend, of which he had no prior knowledge. Willow, who also knew about it, Ace felt a mixture of relief and jealousy.

While they were heading to their houses, Willow had a strong desire to inquire about his 'first love', but she hesitated as she didn't want to upset him.
___________________________________________

Hey guys!! I am back with a new chapter
Make sure you vote and follow me, also comment, I have my exams nearby so i won't be able to update anytime soon,
Follow me on Instagram updates and spoilers too <3
@messy___gurl__