Chapter - 6 Nightmare

Willows POV

I fell asleep on our way home and Ace woke me up. Upon going upstairs, we reached our apartment. We were surprised to find Ren standing there waiting for us. Before Ace could tell Ren something, Ren took Ace away from me by pulling him aside. I couldn't understand what they were saying because I couldn't hear them. Ace's expressions clearly showed his anger. I could tell by observing his facial expressions. I can always tell when he is angry, its not that difficult "Can I know what you guys are speaking about??" I asked, Rather than responding to me, Ace simply gave me a glare. At that moment, Both of them were angry with me.

They continued speaking And Ace consistently gave me looks of disgust. I didnt understand what was happening, why was it even happening?, but I was aware that it was clearly wrong. They continued speaking, and it seemed like an hour had passed. Suddenly, Ace came up to me. He forcefully dragged me closer. He shifted my hair away from my neck and asked me "Where did this scar on your neck come from?? Huh! Answer me, Willow?? ANSWER Me??" Ace shouted at the last two words. Ace also called me 'Willow' instead of his usual term 'My Love'.

"My s-car-its-n-nothing." I shuttered "Its nothing?? Then what is the reason for the large cut mark on your neck?? Huh! Willow, I'm aware that you're attempting to mislead me, so please dont." Ace growled "Willow stop with all your drama, okay? He knows everything about your past, I told him everything about your dirty past, Your past is as disgusting as you." Ren told me, I was surprised. How can Ren insult me in this manner?? "W-what past??" I said

"Do you want me to remind you of everything??" Ren answered "Ace, trust me, it wasn't my fault. I didn't do anything." I said "What do you mean you didnt do anything?? Nobody could have come to you, if you had no desire." Ace commented, At this point, both of them were questioning my character. "Have you both gone crazy?? Even though you know everything, you still believe it was my fault, do you even have any trust in me??" I shouted at them "I hate you, If I had known about your past, Willow, I would never have come close to you." Ace answered back shouting "If my past means everything to you, then what about my love for you??" I sobbed "I won't repeat myself." Ace yelled, Right now, everything seemed genuinely real, but there was still something lacking.

I have never shared anything about my past with anyone, so how is Ren aware of everything?? "The biggest mistake of my life was to Love, Both in my past and present, it always just gave me pain, pain and pain, everything I fantasized has left me traumatized." I sobbed and yelled back "So you did love someone didnt you." Ren answered back "I have no energy to argue, its fine with being misunderstood, because I dont care about anything anymore, I have already lost what I wanted."

Out of nowhere, Ace grabbed my neck with force, cutting off my air supply. "You want to trick me, dont you?? This is what you get to lie to me." Ace yelled, Ace's action brought back memories of my past. On that fateful night, when everything was destroyed, As he continued to choke me, I felt myself breathing faster. I continued to struggle to breath. As each and every memory of that night flooded my mind, a tear slipped from my eyes and I continued to struggle to catch my breath. "P-please leave me, D-dont K-k!ll me, N-Noah please, S-stop, Its hurting m-me." I sobbed back shouting, asking him to leave me. However, he ignored my words, Ren didn't stop him. He stood there like a wooden statue. I felt like I was going to die. Everything is going to be over, it's the end.

"You deserve to die, Willow. In fact, you deserve nothing, Death is the only way you'll survive." These words continue to wander in my mind, while he kept choking me, I was surprised that I hadn't died yet. However, all I experienced was an indescribable pain.

All I wanted was to live happy, not confused, not hurt, not stressed, just happy. I wanted to have a happy life and start a family with Ace. And fulfill the reason why I came here.

At that moment, I experienced a sense of being lifeless, as if this could be the final chapter, An ending without a beginning, I was lucky enough to survive last time, however, this time it was not going to occur of my survival, I WAS DEAD, with my last words "The worst goodbye is the one I never thought I'd had to say."

I woke up suddenly, gasping for breath. Ace was beside me, gently stroking my cheeks. "Is My Love okay??" Ace asked, And I hugged him without uttering a word, "It was all a freaking dream??" I asked myself, I was sweating heavily, and my clothes were almost drenched in sweat, Ace gently caressed my back, "Is everything fine My Love, I guess you had a bad dream." Ace mentioned "W-worse." I said as I was panting, "Don't worry, my love, I'm by your side, No one can touch you, My Love." Ace provided assurance, I calmed down later a minute, Ace helped me go downstairs, and gave me a glass of water, I quickly drank all the water in one gulp, "While you were sleeping in the car, I didn't want to disturb you, so I lovingly carried you inside and laid you down on the bed, While I was working, I heard you screaming, so I had to come and check on you. I apologize if I disturbed your sleep, my love." Ace explained "No, Dont say that, you s-saved me." I explained back.

He smiled at me in a calming way, and we cuddled for a while. Then we returned to complete our tasks. However, I found it difficult to focus on my work because I was constantly preoccupied with the dream. Imagine if Ace reacts like this when he finds out about my past. Due to this particular reason, I am unable to reveal the truth to him.
___________________________________________

Hey!!! How are you guys, hope you're doing good!!
Make sure to vote and comment, it's really important to know your perspective about the book, so don't be a silent reader
Also follow me on Instagram for updates and spoilers too <3
@messy___gurl__