RULES

Read the rules if you want BTS to come back faster from the military. Also, please read this whole chapter before asking questions. Don't just assume my awards are the same as others because I guarantee you they're not.

I will happily answer questions and clarify any confusion, but I'm not going to answer questions like "What are the payments?" or "Can I submit ongoing books?" when info like that is very clearly listed here. That's why I ask you please read everything closely.

Rules & Info:

- You must submit your own story.

- To keep things fair, I am the only judge.

- You can submit things like sequels or prequels, but keep in mind I'm not going to read multiple books for one submission, I'm only going to read the book you submit.

- I don't care if you apply to other contests/review shops while waiting for the results of this one.

- I run a review and interview shop, but while participating in this contest, you cannot sign up for a review or interview. If you are a past participant of my review shop or you are waiting for me to review your work, you can still submit your work to this.

- English stories only; however, if you have a different language (like Korean) in your book, that's fine, it just needs to be primarily English.

- Please read the judging criteria. It's not my fault if you submit a book that doesn't really have, for example, a plot or characters then you get points off for that.

- You only need one core story chapter to apply. Things like prologues and author's notes do not count.

- If you are submitting a oneshot compilation/anthology, please tell which chapter you want me to judge.

- Mature stories are allowed.

- Both ongoing and completed books are okay.

- Books inspired by something (a pre-existing movie, video game, comic, etc.) or are crossovers are fine.

- This is open to all K-pop fanfics regardless of genre and which K-pop group it is. Ships are allowed too.

- My feedback is honest and detailed, but it is not harsh. I can't promise the review won't sting because I'm still honest, but you're not gonna see me using words like "ugly," "cringe," etc. Look at my review shop and/or the Fairy Night Awards for examples of how I judge.

- Don't attempt to bribe me. Unless you have a video of Jimin doing the WAP at 150% energy in that one black suit he wore for Harper's Bazaar with the same exact hair length and color, it's not gonna work.

- Making minor changes to your story or updating it is fine, as long as you aren't making major changes like changing the entire tense of a book. If you change the title or cover or your username, please do so before judging begins and please inform me.

- There are 13 categories. You can submit up to three times with three different books. That means you cannot submit the same book more than once.

- Please do the payments before submitting a form.

- My father studied writing, so sometimes I will ask him questions to get a second, more educated opinion. If you see me mention my father in the reviews, that's why, so please do not be alarmed by that, it's just so I can give you a more informed and polished opinion!

- I also host Jungkook and Taehyung awards. You can find the two awards on my profile. Anyone can submit as long as their story(ies) are centered around JK or Taehyung.