ANOTHER BLACKLIST CAUSE F ME IG

More blacklisted people ig.

By "more" I mean one.

BinChansMinho

Why?

- Called my awards messy and toxic, said I was drunk with power because I don't allow people to unfollow if they drop out of the contest.

UPDATE: This person also accused me of a serious crime. She slandered me and accused me of using threatening language in my rules, which is completely false. It's one thing if you insult me, but accusing me of a real crime is ABSOLUTELY unacceptable. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Proof:

I'm done, I'm so over it

Do you have any idea how demotivating it is to just get done writing THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND words worth of reviews for ONE category in the FN Awards, and then you have people like this who, instead of just ignoring the situation and moving on, feel the need to insult a stranger they know nothing about?

You say "awards should be a fun opportunity for people to connect" as if mine aren't. Do you have any idea how many friends have been made through my awards? No, of course not, because all you see is that you have to permanently follow someone and that means you turn a blind eye to all the fun and humor in the comments, all the people engaging and asking each other questions, all the people congratulating one another for winning, all the friendships made through similar interests, etc.. I myself have made new friends through my contests, friends I'm going to have for life. But no, I guess because I ask for a permanent follow, all that means nothing.

This person wanted to attack me. Notice how even after the author, whose page this is on, replied and said something about their book, the person STILL kept going on about me instead of talking about the person who's important: the author. Instead of just blocking and moving on, they decided to insult me. I'm the one "drunk with power," but you're the one who can't stop talking badly about me?

Here I am trying to spread positivity and give that author you like engaged reads, a detailed review, a permanent lifeline for any questions they may ask, and public promotion to potentially hundreds of people, and here you are spreading negativity and judging me for a contest you didn't even sign up for.

But I'm the toxic one???

I did nothing wrong. I just have rules. Four, to be exact. And the fourth one? You don't even have to do it, I just ask you do, but I'm not going to disqualify you or judge you any differently because you can't tag people.

God forbid I ask for a permanent follow in return for participants getting:

- Permanent engaged reads

- A permanent 5k+ word long review

- Permanent promotion in this story

- Permanent support system from me where you can ask me any questions at ANY time and I will help you