Chapter 10: The Beauty And The Exam's End.

"Honestly, to change what objective beauty is, unknowingly, too. Just how careless is that Nivia?" A female voice suddenly said. It was Aelia, the Angel. With her was Vyria, the Demoness. They were observing their friends' adventure from the giant palace to have some entertainment after Avalog went off.

"It's Elara now." Vyria corrected Aelia, which made her roll her eyes.

"Yeah, whatever her name is now, she still unknowingly changed objective beauty to Alex's liking." Aelia said, at which Vyria shrugged.

"So? Not like it effects you or me." Vyria said calmly before snapping her fingers to create a cup of tea for Aelia, who ignored it completely.

"It doesn't, but to unknowingly change that, do you know how careless or straight up stupid you have to be?" Aelia asked in annoyance at Vyria's indifference.

"As you said, she did it unknowingly, so it's not like she has control over it." Vyria said.

"Why didn't she at least turn off her control over the concept before going? It wouldn't result in objective beauty being redefined." Aelia said, finally noticing the tea Vyria snapped into existence and taking a sip.

"Well, now it's too late to ask, so let's just roll with it." Vyria said after shrugging again.

"Another thing!" Aelia suddenly yelled.

"With how she was behaving earlier, I thought that she switched places with Lysaia, the Primordial Spirit of Lust." Aelia said, which made Vyria think for a moment.

"I guess you could say that, with the whole being his goddess thing." Vyria said, yet again shrugging as she felt that it wasn't her problem.

--------------

"Can you help me out a little, please...?" Alex asked Elara and she just shrugged.

"Nope. I did it by myself, so have fun!" Elara said as she shot Alex a bright smile.

"Now you smile?!" Alex yelled out telepathically before his eyes widened as he saw a human-like creature charging at him. The creature's body was almost completely human, except for the wolf ears on top of their head and a tail. It was-

"Baelor?!" Alex yelled as he jumped out of the way at the last moment. Baelor, having barely missed Alex, jumped forward at the wall of the arena, closing the 250 meters distance between himself and the wall before Alex could even blink. Then, he jumped back towards Alex, moving even faster than before. Alex forced his perception of time to speed up, allowing him to see Baelor flying towards him. He readied his sword and swung at what he thought was the correct time.

In the middle of the arena lied Alex with Baelor lying on top of him. Alex's sword was on the ground some distance away, the blade almost entirely covered in blood. Alex's eyes were closed, but he slowly opened one eye. What he saw was Baelor, who a moment later split into two. Alex has cut Baelor cleanly down the middle, and now was soaked in his blood. Alex paled at the sight and stood up, looking in the direction of the entrance where he last saw Baelor. He noticed him there and looked confused, looking between the Baelor near the entrance and the cleanly cut Baelor on the ground.

"Ha! Impressive! To kill that clone of me sure takes some strength." Baelor said calmly, and the dead clone Alex killed disappeared.

"C-clone...?" Alex said and placed his hand on his chest, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god, I thought I killed the instructor." Alex said and Elara teleported him to herself.

"Kid, don't think that you'd be able to kill me that easily. And besides, that doesn't count to your test." Baelor said and Alex looked up at him, confused.