Chapter 5 - you'll never be alone

Dogdays pov

I woke up and my head was pounding, where is catnap? He has to be in the kitchen. I check the kitchen, not there, bathroom, not there, living room, obviously not there, then the dining room, not there, and my bedroom, not there but...an open window? HE ESCAPED! I jump out the window in a hurry and runs around the town looking for a house with a moon or space theme. "Aha! Found you..." I said as I finally found his house. His door is unlocked? I give the door a little push. "Hello?" I say peeking into his house, I then walk in. "Is anybody hooome~" I open his bedroom door to see him on his phone watching some tik toks of mine. "Catnap..?" I say quietly. He jumps. "D- Dogday?! How did you get in?!" He asks concerned. "Your door was unlocked?" I say. "THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU JUST WALK IN-" He screams at me.

Catnaps POV

I swear to God I hate this dog sometimes....but at the same time, I love being around him and don't want to be separated from him. What is this feeling? Maybe I should ask Bobby! She should know! I start running to Bobby bearhugs house. "Bobby! Bobby! I need your help!" I say. "Yes catnap?" She asks. "What is this feeling called when I want to stay by someone's side forever and hate being separated from them but I hate them but I love them at the same time?" I ask her. he giggles. "What's so funny?" I ask curiously, a bit frustrated. "You're experiencing love!" She says. "WHAT?!" I yell, and she covers my mouth.