Chapter 10 - The kiss

(ART NOT MINE)

Dogdays POV

Me and Catnap fell asleep while cuddling with each other. I loved it so much! He was fluffy...soft...just any word you could use to describe soft and fluffy I guess. He was also very warm to! I don't think we're dating just yet, you have to have at least 3 or 4 dates to be dating or have even kissed in order to be dating. I wonder what it would be like? Anyways, I woke up and he wasn't there. I got up and went to the kitchen and he was making a whole FEAST! "W- Woah! Thats a lot of food! Why don't you take a break?" I say. He shakes his head and keeps making more food and then he grabs all of the food. "Can you take this to everyones house and say it was from you, not me?" He said while handing me all the food. I look down at all of it and nod.

Catnaps Pov

I start cleaning the whole house making sure it's SPOTLESS it should be perfect, it HAS to be perfect. After 1 hour it was FINALLY spotless. I then lay down on the couch which messed the couch up, so I started to fix it, and dog day came in. "Why are you always cleaning?" He asked. "Because, I really like to and I love it when everything is clean." I say confidently. "Listen, you need to take a break, just lay down and calm down with the cleaning, okay?" He said sternly. I nodded and layed down, he cuddled next to me. He then turned me to face him, and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. My eyes were wide open and my face was turning red. Then he pulled away. "O- Oh God! I'm sorry! I just couldn't hold back from it!" He said while covering his face, I could tell he was super embarrassed about it. "It's okay! I don't really mind at all!" I said while still blushing a lot.