Chapter 11 - Akwardness

(Btw, me and my friends are coming up with the names so credit to XxMushroomxX3 and My friend Aryana who doesn't have this)

Dogdays Pov

Catnap then kissed me again after he had said he liked it. But it was soft and gentle. He pulled away and I pulled him back in, that's when, somebody walked in on us. "Hey dog day I have somethi-" they said. Me and Catnap turned our head towards them, it was Bubba bubbaphant! He had a basket full of fruit that picky gave him to give to us. Bubba had dropped the thing of fruit and his jaw was dropped. "Uh we were just uhm hugging! That's all Bubba!" I said nervously. "Oh god I think Bubba hates us now, especially me because I'm the leader!" I thought to myself. I then started to hug Catnap and cry silently. Catnap started patting my back. "I uhm was not expecting this to happen!" Bubba said, backing out of the house slowly then shutting the door. I then started hugging catnap tighter and full on crying. "It's okay, he doesn't hate you, And if he does, that's fine! You don't really need him!" He said. And then whispered. "I think." That didn't make anything better! So without thinking I got up and left his house and started running to mine. "Dog day! Wai-" he said. I cut him off by shutting the door.

Catnaps Pov

I honestly don't think I should've said that, that obviously didn't make ANYTHING better. I feel bad now. I'm hoping that he doesn't hate me for that. I just then start sitting there. Waiting for him to come back, I was waiting for seconds, those seconds turned to minutes, those minutes turned to hours and then days then weeks...