The Talk and the Guilt 🥵

After their wild sex now both are right now panting hard while Liya is still on the desk with her legs pread wide and James still semi hard cock is still buried in her pussy. Soon both had caught their breath and kiss eachother once again.

Then James started to talk about their hot moment.

James - That was awesome babygirl
( James said with a smile and kissed her once again.)

Liya - Yes daddy that was really awesome. ( Liya said with a smile and ran her hands to James chest and then to his abs.) But daddy you made me cum for 7 times and you came just for 1 time. ( She said with a pout and then looked at him with her beautiful eyes.)

James laughed at her statement and gave a small kiss in her pout ohh how can he resist his young 19 years old secretary it was just so awesome and she looked just too cute and hot and sexy.

James - Ohh it's ok baby you had gave me the best orgasam of my life. I have never came this much and not a single woman had made me cum this much like you did not even my wife baby. ( James said with a grin and squeeze her breasts lightly and in response she moaned.)

Liya - Really daddy no one made you cum this much not even your wife made you this much cum daddy. ( She asked with wide eyes and stared at their connected parts with a smile.) Look how hot it looks daddy. I love you so much darling. And it seems like you are still hard hmm am I right daddy? ( Liya asked and looked at James and saw that he have some kind of shame or guilt. The moment she talked about his wife he felt a guilt rushed through him. He thought what is he doing. Suddenly his all senses came back and saw that his hard cock is still buried deep in his secretary's pussy how much the sight he liked but then he thought about his pregnant wife who is carrying his baby in her womb. The sudden guilt made him angry, sad, frustrated, and the biggest he thought that he has cheated on his pregnant wife he has betrayed her he felt useless he felt he is the dumbest person in the world.)

After coming to his sense he tried to move back from liya and tell her that what has been done is so wrong. He is married and is going to be father soon and here he just came inside of his secretary's fertile pussy.

When liya saw this she stopped him and asked what happened but he didn't said anything or even listened any thing and came out of her and here Liya gave a loud moan because how empty she feels without her married boss's cock.

Liya - what happened to you suddenly why are you looking so guilty and upset.

James - Liya this can't happen again we can't be together please I'm a married man and I'm going to be father soon and what ever we did is out of lust I can't leave my wife and unborn child please dress up and let's leave and never talk about this thing again I'm sorry I know you are 19 and I'm 40 but still I did this.
I'm sorry I'm so sorry please forget about this. ( James said with full guilt in his voice he then started to dress him self but stopped when he heard liya.)

Liya - But you don't have to you don't have to leave your wife you don't have to leave your unborn child I don't need any thing but only sex which only you can give me you don't have to be guilty because you did nothing wrong we did nothing wrong we just showed eachother some lust I'm your mistress not wife you can have me how ever you like you don't have to love me I'm only your sex slave and nothing else I'm only your mistress I'm only your baby making machine I'm only your milk making machine. I admit I love you but I'm not a person to break your marriage. I can give you the best sex of your life I can give you blowjob, I can give you the best sex, I can give you the most beautiful babies, I can give you the most delicious milk from me I can give you anything what ever you ask for.

To be continued