Her Sorrow (Happy ending)

Hello readers ☺️

So, here as many of you have requested to make James regret and begging to Jessica so this episode is for those who wants to end with Jessica's happy ending. In this episode I am making how she get's to know about her husband.

And as I don't have many idea's of it so this will be the happy ending of Jessica and then I will post the sad ending.

Because as this story I'm making in this there will be only betrayal and James is the one to cheat.
And I'm making this episode so those who wants James to regret this episode is for them please enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------

Back to the story

After visiting the doctor they both came home and started to have sex whole day and tomorrow is James birthday.

Jessica is so happy because it's James birthday and she wants to celebrate it with him so to surprise him she without saying any thing she is going to visit James but little did she know that there is big surprise is waiting for her.

So, to surprise James she booked flight ticket for next day and at the time she reached airport she booked a cab and came to her home.

The moment she stepped in the house she heard a loud moan which caught her attention. She became afraid and a fear started to rise in her but she thought this can't happen may be James is watching porn videos or something so with a slow steps she reached her room there she can hear clear voice. The moment she reached there she heard that.

James - Fuckk babygirl you are so hot and your breasts ummm look at them aaa bring them to me umm ahhh fuck so delicious your milk is so delicious just like you mmm so sweet. Ahhh ahhh I'm cumming baby daddy is cumming.

Liya - Ahhhh ahhhh daddy it's so good mmm ahhh happy birthday daddy as a gift I don't have any thing to give you. (She said and pout).

James - No baby I don't need anything your body is my gift and the biggest gift is your milk both pussy milk and breast milk they are so delicious.

Jessica herd this all and tears started to form in her eyes her eyes became moist by listening this but then she herd something whis broke her more.

Liya - Am I hot then your bitch wife am I sexy daddy will you give me your baby daddy tell me will you make me pregnant? (She asked and started to ride James who is fucking her and sucking her milk.

James - Fucckk baby yes you are hotter than her you are sexier then her ummm fuck yes I will give you my baby you will carry my baby in your womb ahhhhhh you are much better than my bitch wife.

After listening this all Jessica's heart broke in millions of peaces.
The door was little bit opened and she with her trimbeling hands opened the door more just to see the most horrific scene where her husband is fucking his personal secretary in their bed which she share with her husband. And here in this bed her husband is fucking his personal secretary and sucking her breasts and moaning in them.

In the bed where they had made love in that bed he is fucking his mistress and above all he is going to make her pregnant and what about milk is she already pregnant.

Both James and Liya are so into their work that they didn't even know that Jessica is there.

They are in their own world to even notice a person's presence. They keep on fucking eachother till Jessica called them with her shakey voice.

Jessica - Ja...James (she called with her shakey voice.)

Both James and Liya widen their eyes and with a jerk looked at Jessica and saw she is looking at both of them with her red teary eyes. They both seperate themselves and cover their body with the dowet. James hurriedly wore his clothes and liya covered her body.