Meeting his wife

Author's Pov

James reached his mansion and goes to his bedroom and saw his wife is sleeping peacefully. He then goes to bathroom and freshn up and wore some comfortable sweatpant with out any shirt. He then goes to bed and layed down and looked at his wife who is looking so peaceful and innocent face. Once again his mind was occupied with the guiltyness but when he remembered about his and liya's hot lovemaking his all guilt was gone. He looked at his wife and kissed her forehead and closed his eyes while reminding about his office incident. As he and liya had dinner outside in a restaurant so he didn't eat the food his wife made.

At morning

Jessica woke up and saw her husband is sleeping soundly. She smiles at him and kissed his forehead and get up from bed to get fresh up. After her morning routine she goes down stairs to the kitchen for making breakfast. Today she is happy because James is going to spend sometime with her for 2 days as she will go to her parents house and will come after giving birth to their baby. She was so happy to spend her 2 days with James but little did she know her husband is planning something else. When she opens the fridge she saw yesterday's dinner which che had packed for James and kept in fridge is still there untouched. She thought James had not eaten the food because he was tired. She was little upset because she thought he didn't ate anything.

Soon she saw James coming downstairs after doing his morning routine. He wore a sweatpant and shirt. Normally he would not wear any shirt at home but as today liya is coming so he wore so his wife would not suspect any thing. He goes to his wife and kissed her lips and forehead. Now they both started to make breakfast together and Jessica asked James something.

Jessica - Hubby why you didn't ate anything like this you will be sick. I told you to take care of your self right ? (she said with a little disappointed voice.)

James - It's not like that love yes i had work and I was too tired but I had my dinner outside. At my way home I had dinner with liya my secratary. My company had got a new project and we both have been working on that and when time went by we didn't even know. So I thought that if we have dinner outside because she was also alone and I thought to give her a ride it's not safe for a 19 year old girl to go home alone at midnight so we had dinner together and then I dropped her at her apartment.

Jessica - Ooo is that so it's ok hubby now I am not upset I thought that you didn't ate anything so I had become angry but now I'm revealed that at least you had dinner. ( She said with a smile.)

James - Oo but I had my dinner and don't worry even if I don't eat any thing I'm still strong. ( He said with a proud smile.) By the way love liya is coming today as we have work to do so please if you need any thing then call me I will be in the office and yeah don't you dare to walk there as today I'm at home I will be in your full service so just give a call to me.

Jessica - But didn't we both were going to spend our time together for 2 days.

James - I know love but this project is also important and I will not go to office I will be in my home office so you won't have to face any problem love please understand me I also want to spend sometime with you and our unborn baby but at the same time I also have to think about our future right? Please don't be sad honey.

Jessica - No it's ok hubby I know what you are doing is for our future please don't say like that I
understand you very well. ( She said with a smile.) Ah and you said your secratary is coming then I should make some breakfast for her also. Oo and she is 19 right. She must be so sweet right hubby.

James - Yes love she is so lovely and sweet just like you. ( He said with a dirty grin in his face while licking his lips. Suddenly he remembered about their office incident.)

Suddenly the door bell ring and James got that his mistress had came.

To be continued.......