ՙ welcome to the story !

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⋆ ━━━━ ꘩ ノ

Hello, hello! I'm the writer of this story and would like to talk certain things about it.

⠀⠀1. The story's main focus will be on Louise and Charlie's relationship. However, I'd pretty much like to explore her personality, life, attitudes. There will be parts of the story in which Louise will not interact with Charlie, and it will rather narrate her own story, or his. In every chapter there will be at least one moment from them, either very small or very big. But don't worry, they will always interact (:

⠀⠀2. I'm still thinking about the other relationships in the story but I am sure that Neil x Todd will be one of them.

⠀⠀3. Knox WILL be creepy BUT he's going to suffer from his consequences. More exploration of his and Chris' relationship.

⠀⠀4. I might be skipping some of Keating's lines, or editing moments so as not to make the story the same as the movie since that's not what I want. Nonetheless, Keating plays a big part in this fic. After all, he is the reason why everything happens.

⠀⠀5. Neil won't die. Yup!!!!! He will have scenes talking about his suicidal thoughts and... a modified scene of his last scene in the movie.

⠀⠀6. English is not my first language so I apologise if there are mistakes, let them be grammatical, lexical, punctuation wise, etc. I appreciate people correcting them if they find any!

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⋆·˚ ༘ * ノ

WARNINGS!

Story will contain mentions, topics and exploration of: suicidal thoughts and self harm, gun, violence, nudity, sexual content, homophobia, classism, swearing.

For the more severe ones, I will put a warning at the start of the episode. You can skip said chapter and I will put a small review of it so as not to miss anything for the next chapter!

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⋆ ━━━━ ꘩ ノ