26~Between Love and Lust

⚠️ Mature content ahead⚠️

📜SIDDHARTH 📜

Mira kissed me desperately and I leaned in close to her, my heart pounding with anticipation

Mira kissed me desperately and I leaned in close to her, my heart pounding with anticipation. As I gently held her face in my hands, I could feel the heat radiating from our bodies, igniting a fire within us. With a surge of longing, I pressed my lips firmly against hers, our mouths melding together.

Damn my fears. Damn my insecurities. I'm sick of hiding in my shell, pretending to be someone I'm not. I want to break free and see myself through Mira's eyes.

Strong. Patient. Confident.

But deep down, I know I'm anything but strong. I've never had the patience to wait for things to fall into place. And confident? Does that word even exist in my dictionary?

Mira, on the other hand, has always been the strongest. She's faced every challenge that life has thrown her way with strength and confidence. It has always been her who has always been patient to me.

She sees through me like no one else ever has. She understands my fears without me having to say a word. And despite it all, she remains patient, always there for me, waiting for me to open up.

I slid my hands up her body and combed my fingers through her hair. The intensity of our kiss increased as her tongue lashed against mine, seeking for me to submit. She bit down on my bottom lip and drew blood. Her tongue swept in and coaxed a sigh from me as she sucked on the swollen flesh in a silent apology.

The ache in my pants grew with each pass of her tongue and every press of her lips.

The kiss was intense, filled with a raw desire that consumed us both. It felt like electricity coursing through my veins, sending shivers down my spine. Our lips moved in perfect sync, each touch sending waves of pleasure through me.

"Siddharth," she whispered with a harsh breath, once I let go of her mouth to take a breath. The intensity in her eyes matched the urgency of her voice.

Bruising my lips in the process, Mira again sealed her mouth against mine. I worshiped her body with my mouth. Tongue. Hands. Not a single spot within reach remained untouched, and she mirrored my desperation with her own.

"Sid." She tugged my head to the side by pulling on my hair. "We need to talk."

"Let's talk after? Please." I placed her back on the dining table.

Mira didn't say anything else but hesitantly nodded when I sucked her earlobe.

"Then, let me worship you." I whispered then chased her mouth and tongue again. She tangled her fingers in my hair and let me taste her however I wanted and just when I was sucking her neck, Mira's voice interrupted.

"We need to talk, n-now." She stammered.

My eyebrows pinched as the confusion settled in my chest. "What is it, Dhadkan?" I let out while placing a soft kiss on the side of her lips.