Chapter 6: Insane healing and Cows

World of Floating Islands

It was a brand-new day in the world of floating islands. Jaune has just finished his daily quest workout after he did some sparring with Sol, desperately trying to survive the onslaught his benefactor unleashed on him like all the other times. After getting cleaned up he brought out his blood sword and strapped it to his back, now ready to continue.

"Let's see where I will end up this time," He said as he opened a portal and walked through.

Unknown world

Jaune is walking down a dirt path in a rocky plains area. When he exited the portal, he saw the new location he was in, it being in the middle of nowhere just like the last world he was in. Since he was in the same position as last time, he decided to just wander around until he found a path or buildings or any notable landmarks that he could use to figure out where he was. He managed to find this path early on, picking a direction he began to walk down it, hoping it to lead somewhere. He had been walking for what he could estimate to be an hour until he heard something, looking behind him he saw a horse-drawn carriage going in the same direction as him on the path. He moved to the side to let the carriage pass but it suddenly stopped right next to him and soon someone came out. Jaune could see it was a well-dressed young man, going by the carriage and the fancy clothing he was wearing Jaune theorized that the young man was probably wealthy.

 Jaune could see it was a well-dressed young man, going by the carriage and the fancy clothing he was wearing Jaune theorized that the young man was probably wealthy

"You there, with the sword. You wouldn't happen to be an adventurer perhaps?" He said to Jaune. Jaune only looked at him suspiciously as he didn't know who this person was and what they wanted. He must have concluded that Jaune was an adventurer based on his clothing along with his blood sword that was strapped to his back. Jaune nodded his head to the question, thinking it would be easier to say he is an adventurer in the current situation, the young man smiled at his response.

"Excellent! Me and my party are on our way to slay a dragon and I think you would be a great addition to help us on our quest! So will you join us?" Jaune thought about this for a second and decided to join the young man and his group on the quest. He thought it would be fun and could get to know more about the land he is in by talking with these people.

"Rize-sama, who is that person you are speaking to?" Out from the carriage came another person, this time what looked to be a white-haired female who was dressed like someone who was a part of a religion.