δέκα

After the little make–out session with my now girlfriend, we eventually decided to meet everyone in the living room.

                Everything feels so fast and sudden for me, but I was fine with it as long as I can stay with this blonde beside me for forever. Rather I'm even more thankful, I was already tired watching our back and forth flirty banter. The always annoying I–take–one–step–forward–and–she–took–two–steps–backwards, and most of all having no label with each other. So I'm pretty much thankful that she did the first move.

               We're already close downstairs, hearing the loud laugh of everyone, especially the twins. As we finally arrive, the first thing that I notice is Emmet's teasing look as he whistled.

            "Damn Rosie, you didn't even held back." That comment immediately made the other two boys laugh in amusement as Rosalie rolled her eyes. As for me, I'm already suffering in embarrassment as I tried to cover it with my hair but never forgetting to throw some sharp glare to my girlfriend.

            "Emmet, don't tease your sister. Anyways, I'm happy for the both of you, dear." Esme chastise the teasing big bear, making him pout sadly. I immediately notice how Allison playfully showing her disgust at that, another day another suffering for Emmet.

        "It's alright, I'm already getting used to it, slowly." It made the big bear grinned at that.

         "Well, you and the twin must be hungry. So I decided to make a feast." Esme smiled softly, that smile reminded fme so much of my mother. And that help me relax a little.

        "Thank you, sorry for troubling Esme." I said, feeling conscious about it. But that eventually disappeared as she went closer to my direction and held my hand gently. "No need for thank you dear, you're already part of this family. Including the twins. I'm actually happy that you made my daughter, Rosalie happy. And I'm genuinely thankful for that, in fact I should be the one to say thank you." My heart swell warmly at that, I instantly notice how Rosalie smile widely.

              "Instead of saying thank you back and forth, why don't we just settle ourselves in the dining table." Carlisle immediately step in, giving everyone a look as I heard how some groaned in frustration? Weirdly enough, I shrugged it off. As I went to pick up Agape, who's stretching her arm making a grabby motion. Philos on the other hand was enjoying his time being thrown in the air by Emmet, and of course Allison just staying beside Emmet making sure that nothing would happen. Although I'm worried, I trust that Allison can take care of that if anything happens. I'm actually surprise at how fast I trusted everyone in this house easily, I guess I really trusted Rosalie that much.

               Eventually everyone settled on their own sit, but without an argument about who should feed the twins. They actually look like their life depends on it, like they want to avoid eating. But it all end up defeated when they let me choose which one, and of course with bias nature. I chose my lovely girlfriend, handing her my baby sister. Allison took the chance of everyone's carelessness as he immediately grab Philos from Emmet's arms, causing everyone to burst out laughing as we watch Emmet chasing Allison whose holding the giggling baby boy.

              The table was filled with laughter as we joke around, the playful banter with each other. As I started to feel comfortable with the Cullens, I notice something similar to Rosalie. They all have cold skins and gold eyes, a normal person might think they are wearing contacts but not for me. And I know a race that has that. Cold skins.