27th chapter

Author's note: if you are having any problem understanding the chapter, you can ask me in comment section.

I'll clear your doubt.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Author's pov...

Meera entered in office in formal peace shirt and black trousers. She reached her cabin and had two files in her hand. She kept files on table and came out to look for someone.

Yesterday she left for home after doing overtime. Her shift starts at 10am and ends at 8pm. She went home late because of extra work so she is tired due to lack of sleep. Waiting for someone she look at her watch which was showing 8.40am. Meera was rubbing her hands when her eyes fell on her bracelet.

Looking at that bracelet the only person who came in her mind was 'Saransh'. He bought that bracelet for Meera and himself. It was pair bracelet for bestfriends. Meera's Bracelet was made up of white beads with one black bead. And half broken stone was hanging with that bracelet.

Meera always wondered what's the message behind that half broken stone hanging with the bracelet.

He left that bracelet with her birthday gift.

Sad smile broke on her face and her eyes became glossy.

"Do you remember me? Because this bracelet never let me forget about you even for a second" she thought to herself.

"It's been seven years saransh
Seven years you left India
seven years you left everyone
seven years you left me
seven years you left everything behind and didn't turned back not even to look after your dear ones...."

Her trance of thoughts broke when A middle aged man greeted her enthusiastically "Good morning Ms Meera"

Meera composed herself as she heard her name. She turned her head in the direction from the source of voice and smiled politely "Good morning Mr Singh".

"Don't you think you are late today?" Mr. Singh asked Meera while trying hard to be intimated.

"Stop being grumpy old man I'm just 5 minutes late. And considering the time I left last night I'm still early today" she said mischievously playing along.

"Your salary will be deducted for being 5 minutes late". He said trying to control his laugh.

"You better not do that uncle otherwise I'll cut all the sweets from your diet". Meera said acting serious and burst into laughter seeing Mr Singh's irritated face.

"Okay okay I'll not cut sweets from your diet and you also don't eat my salary than we both will be even. What's say?"

After thinking for seconds he replied happily
"That's a good idea" and again they both erupted in laughter.

"So why are you so early today didn't I told everyone to come after 10 o'clock and it's still 8.45. And even called this old man to come early at office"

"Actually I had to review some files and make sure I finish my work before shifting to main branch. And I also wanted to ask something so...".

"No need to pressurise yourself child you still have 4 days and Even if you didn't complete your Target before going you can complete it from main branch also". Mr Singh patted her head in assuring manner.

"What about my employee I'd i would be having new employee I'd so how can I work on my previous files?" Meera asked curiously.

"You all will be having your new employee I'd in 8 to 10 days after joining. Plus main branch have visitors from UK so thinking about all the scenario you can work on this Id for some days".