34th chapter

Author's note: sorry sorry sorry...and lots of sorries. I know I was wrong for disappearing without informing. But I was having my practical exams and i didn't had time to inform. So to compensate I'm posting this chapter.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Saransh's pov continues....

We came to the office directly after receiving them from the airport. My mood is spoiled after finding out Ruby too came to India with my parents. 

She wanted to come to India with me and Rishabh but we denied saying we are going on a work trip. But I know her evil mind, she persuaded my parents and came to annoy me.

Leave this crap, I'll deal with it later. 

As soon as we entered the lobby everyone stood up to greet our parents. Nitin uncle came and welcomed them with flower garlands and handed bookeys.

But what surprised everyone was when Meera touched the feet of my and Rishabh's dad. They didn't remember Meera but when she greeted my mom and Rishabh's mom, they recognised her. 

"Meera? Child you here? In our company?" Mom asked her surprisingly. She stopped her from touching her feet and took her in a hug. 

"Meera is this really you? What a pleasant surprise" Rishabh's mom said engulfing her in a hug. 

"Yes Aunt, I work here as manager of the finance and investment department" she replied. I can see her faint smile. But that disappeared as soon as her eyes caught my sight. 

"That's so good to hear sweety. And you look so beautiful. You have grown so much my child, I can't even recognise you" 

yes mom she does look beautiful. I'm on your side. 

"Thank you so much aunty" Meera said and moved back a little to make some distance between them. 

"Meera, this is Ruby. This is her first time in India. Take good care of her" mom said to Meera.

"Of course ma'am" Meera said to mom and forwarded her hands to Ruby for a handshake.

"Hello Ruby. Welcome to India" Meera forwarded her hands for a handshake to Ruby. 

But she just gave her a curt nod and Meera took her hands back when Rudy didn't shake hands with her. 

"Meera, book hotel rooms for their stay-.." nitin uncle said but before he could complete his sentence dad interrupted him.

"No no... Nitin jii we will be staying at home. No need to book a hotel" after that Dad asked Meera to cancel my and Rishabh's hotel stay. 

Mine and Rishabh's parents went home. And everyone got back to their works. Meera left to the venue to see arrangements. Me and Rishabh went to my office to attain a conference call of USA branch. 

_________________________________________

Rishabh's pov...

Finally I'm done with invitation. Now only three people are left for invitation. And they are none other than my friend. Yeah, I'm inviting Nisha Dhruv and Seema at party. 

What's the meaning of celebration when you don't have friends with you?

I went to Seema's butique and looked for her here and there. And guess what?  there she was busy designing red colour embroidery design.

How can I leave this chance to scare her. So i went near her and shouted from behind. 

"BHOOOOHHHHH!!"

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL" Seema screamed and laugh escaped from my mouth. 

Not only me Mahira also laughed at her.