41st chapter

Author's note: vote before you read..
_________________________________________

Author's pov...

"Where were you?"

Coming out of the hug she pushed him.

Saransh stumbled on his back but balanced himself. He was shocked would be an understatement. He was spellbound with her sudden actions.

Meera shouted at Saransh. Her voice was hoarse due to crying. But this time her voice wasn't stammering it was as cold as ice.

She raised her hands and wiped her tears.

"Where were you Ansh?"

She again pushed him and shouted more loudly. But this time he didn't stumble. He knew this was coming.

Finally she said something he was craving to hear from her. The way she called him Ansh, he understood this is 17 year old Meera complaining.

"Where were you Ansh. Where were you when I needed you?" she wiped her tears and again some tears fell from her eyes.

"Where were you when I was waiting for you in that Storm, standing alone in the middle of night?" she pushed his chest with her small hands. But of no use he didn't budge from his place. She wasn't strong enough to move him from his place.

"Where were you Ansh when I was running behind you like a mad girl just to meet you for the one last time?" She again pushed his chest.

"Where were you Ansh these seven years?" She hits his chest with her small chest. She tried to gulp the clot which had formed in her mouth.

"What did I do wrong to deserve this Ansh? What was my fault? Didn't I try to explain to you that day? Why didn't you listen to me? Why didn't you give me a chance to explain myself? Why didn't you let me complete what I was saying?" She was continuously hitting his chest with her both hands but her small fists weren't hurting him as much as her tears were hurting him.

Saransh let her do whatever she wanted. Finally Meera was taking out everything which she kept inside her for the last seven years. Let out things which were suffocating her from inside.

" I came to explain to you Ansh. But you already boarded the flight. I was waiting for you Ansh" she stopped hitting him and gripped his collar. "Each and every day i was waiting for you that somehow by miracle or by coincidence you plan to come back. But you didn't. And when I lost my every hope then suddenly you appeared in front of me asking to forgive you"

"I hate you Ansh. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you..." She was continuously landing punches on his hard chest which wasn't hurting him even slightly. She was crying her heart out.

When Saransh couldn't see her hurt anymore. He held her both wrist and pulled her towards his chest and hugged her.

Meera encircled her arms around his neck and snuggled in him more. Finding peace and comfort in his arms finally Meera cried on his shoulder for don't know how long.

Half an hour later ...

"Stop crying Meera. You will get sick" Saransh said caressing her hair. She was sitting on his lap hugging him. Saransh was holding her shoulder from one hand and both legs with one hand carrying her in bridal style.

"All because of you" she snuggled more to him.

"Please stop crying Meer. I'm not going anywhere" he said assuring her.

"No you're lying. You will again leave me"

"I swear I won't go anywhere. And Even if I go I'll take you with me"